Global Conjunctivitis Drugs Market Information, by Conjunctivitis Type (viral, bacterial, allergic and others), by drug class (Antibiotics (Quinolones, Aminoglycosides, Macrolides and others), mast cell stabilizers, steroids and Others, by route of administration (Topical, Oral and Intra-vitreal), by end user (hospitals and self-administered) – Forecast till 2022
Conjunctivitis, or pink eye, is inflammation of the outermost layer of the white part of the eye and the inner surface of the eyelid due to numerous causes the most common being bacterial infection. The condition is self-limiting, but in some cases results in kerato-conjunctivitis, which results in blurred vision. The viral and bacterial conjunctivitis results in highly infectious watery discharge which is extremely contagious.
The market for conjunctivitis is growing at a moderate rate. The growth factors for the growth of global conjunctivitis drugs market are rise in hygiene and awareness, growing expenditure on health, greater exposure to allergens and infective agents, the contagious nature of the disease etc. However the market is restrained by many factors such as the self-limiting nature of the disease, off label drug use, greater fragmentation of the market and penetration of generics etc. However the most important reason is loss of patents on a number of market leaders such as Moxeza, Besivance, Vigamox, and Zymaxid. The lack of specific treatment for allergic conjunctivitis and self-limiting and non-life threatening nature of the treatment also acts as a constraint.
Taking all these factors together, we expect the global market for conjunctivitis drugs to reach around US$ 1.08 billion by the end of the forecast period and is expected to grow at a CAGR of ~3.1%.
Key Players for Global Conjunctivitis Drugs Market:
Some of the key players in this market are: Akorn Pharmaceuticals, Alcon/ Novartis AG, Allergan Plc, Bausch & Lomb, Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Merck & Co. Inc., Actavis Plc., Pfizer Inc. and others.
Get a Sample report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2513 .
Study Objectives Global Conjunctivitis Drugs Market:
- To provide detail analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 7 years of various segments and sub-segments of the global conjunctivitis drugs market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the market based on various analyses which includes price analysis, supply chain analysis, Porters Five Force analysis etc.
- To provide past and estimated future revenue of the market’s segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future growth prospect.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments which includes by conjunctivitis type, by drug class, by route of administration, by end users and other sub segments.
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments along with global research and developments.
Global conjunctivitis drugs market has been segmented on the basis of conjunctivitis type which comprises of viral, bacterial, allergic and others types of the same. On the basis of drug class; market is segmented into antibiotics (quinolones, aminoglycosides, macrolides and others), mast cell stabilizers, steroids and others. On the basis of route of administration; the market is segmented into topical, oral and intravitreal. On the basis of end users; market is segmented into hospitals and self-administered.
Regional Analysis of Global Conjunctivitis Drugs Market:
Globally America is the largest market for conjunctivitis drugs followed by Europe. However both these markets are saturated and stagnant. The future growth will be ushered by Asia Pacific region closely followed by Middle East and African market. The growth will be largely led by unmet medical needs.
Get a discount at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/2513
The report of Global Conjunctivitis Drugs Market of Market Research Future comprises extensive primary research along with the detail analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts and key opinion leaders to gain a deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives a clear picture of current market scenario which includes past and estimated future market size with respect to terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides detail information and strategies of top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different markets segments and regions.
Table of Contents
1.2 Scope of Study
1.3 Research Objective
1.4 Assumptions & Limitations
1.5 Market Structure:
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Secondary Research
3 Market Dynamics
3.5 Macroeconomic Indicators
4 Market Factor Analysis
4.1 Porter’s five forces model
4.1.1 Bargaining Power of suppliers
4.1.2 Bargaining Power of Customer
4.1.3 Intensity of Competitor’s
4.1.4 Threat of New Entrants
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –