This report studies the global Battlefield Management Systems market size, industry status and forecast, competition landscape and growth opportunity. This research report categorizes the global Battlefield Management Systems market by companies, region, type and end-use industry.
A battle management system provides the military unit with an integrated common operating picture (COP), which utilizes collaborative planning tools to enhance the decision-making skills of the troops. Battlefield management systems (BMS) enable absolute situational awareness by efficiently displaying vital data to the field commander. This system offer integrated COP (common operating picture) with the help of collaborative planning tools. This helps tactical commanders to take knowledge based and responsive decisions and implement highly efficient control over operations in fluid and dynamic battlefield.
The BMS aid soldiers in performing their tasks by displaying the command and control (C2) information related to different plan overlays, enemy troops, own troops and terrain features. BMS is highly mobile tactical control and command information system. It is integrated with decision making tools, weapon platforms and sensors. It also includes hand-held or wearable information systems with individual commander or soldiers and vehicle mounted information system. The augmented need to modernize military vehicles is the key driver for the growth of this market. The upgradation of military vehicles offers advantages like easy navigation, improved surveillance performance, enhanced communication between vehicles, and better implementation of advanced weapon systems. These benefits help ground forces to increase the chances of survival in a battlefield and also increases their situational awareness. North America led the battlefield management system market in 2016. The North America battlefield management system market has been studied for the U.S. and Canada. Significant investments in research and development of battlefield management systems for armies and special operations, increasing demand for advanced communication systems to replace legacy equipment in the warzone, and demand for blue force tracking are some of the factors that are expected to drive the battlefield management system market in the region.
In 2017, the global Battlefield Management Systems market size was 14000 million US$ and it is expected to reach 20700 million US$ by the end of 2025, with a CAGR of 5.0% during 2018-2025.
This report focuses on the global top players, covered
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Grumman
- Rockwell Collins
- Thales Group
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
- United States
- Southeast Asia
Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
- Computing System
- Navigation and Imaging System
- Communication and Networking System
Market segment by Application, split into
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and forecast the market size of Battlefield Management Systems in global market.
- To analyze the global key players, SWOT analysis, value and global market share for top players.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, end use and region.
- To analyze and compare the market status and forecast between China and major regions, namely, United States, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India and Rest of World.
- To analyze the global key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Battlefield Management Systems are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Key Stakeholders
- Battlefield Management Systems Manufacturers
- Battlefield Management Systems Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Battlefield Management Systems Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data, We offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Regional and country-level analysis of the Battlefield Management Systems market, by end-use.
Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Table of Contents
Global Battlefield Management Systems Market Size, Status and Forecast 2025
1 Industry Overview of Battlefield Management Systems
2 Global Battlefield Management Systems Competition Analysis by Players
3 Company (Top Players) Profiles
4 Global Battlefield Management Systems Market Size by Type and Application (2013-2018)
5 United States Battlefield Management Systems Development Status and Outlook
6 Europe Battlefield Management Systems Development Status and Outlook
7 China Battlefield Management Systems Development Status and Outlook
8 Japan Battlefield Management Systems Development Status and Outlook
9 Southeast Asia Battlefield Management Systems Development Status and Outlook
10 India Battlefield Management Systems Development Status and Outlook
11 Market Forecast by Regions, Type and Application (2018-2025)
12 Battlefield Management Systems Market Dynamics
13 Market Effect Factors Analysis
14 Research Finding/Conclusion
For further information on this report, visit – https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/3267537-global-battlefield-management-systems-market-size-status-and-forecast-2025
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349