April 6, 2018 – National statistics reveal that more than 142,000 people were taken to emergency departments for opioid overdoses over the last 15 months. As one of the worst drug epidemics in our country’s history surges, an increased number of American workers are testing positive for prescription opiates as well as other prescription and illicit drugs. Because of these statistics, drug testing has become more important than ever so that employers can be sure to maintain both employee and workplace safety.
To help increase awareness and knowledge about drug tests, DrugTestsinBulk.com recently announced the creation of DTIB University, which is dedicated to help employers with recommended drug testing methods. DTIB University contains a growing assortment of product-based training guides, quizzes on drug testing products and certificates of completion for successful completion of a quiz.
An Overview of DTIB University’s Training Guide and Quizzes
The training guides for DTIB University’s products are available in PDF form. Each product guide contains several important sections including:
- A product overview detailing cutoff level concentrations, precautions, storage and stability associated with the product.
- Details about how results gathered from the test should be interpreted.
- Additional support services including test limitations and a troubleshooting guide detailing various challenges that might arise with use of the product.
Our multiple-choice quizzes represent a comprehensive overview of each product. After obtaining a passing score of 80% or better, the certificate can be presented by management at a company to show compliance and understanding of current drug testing methods. There is also a bulk upload feature for clients, which allows for many users to be assigned to a training with just one click of a button.
This incredible training with its many benefits is available to DTIB clients at no additional cost. We are mindful of our client’s budgets, and want to make sure that each user of our tests knows how to successfully utilize a device from start to finish!
Products Currently Included in DTIB University
DTIB University currently has content guides and accompanying quizzes for the following products:
- SwabScreen, which is a saliva test that targets up to 12 illicit and prescription drugs.
- InstaCube, which is a saliva test that targets up to 12 illicit and prescription drugs.
- PreScreen Plus Cup, which is a urine test that targets up to 19 illicit and prescription drugs.
- PreScreen Plus Cup CLIA Waived, which is a urine test that targets up to 15 illicit and prescription drugs.
- PreScreen Plus Test DIP Card, which is a urine test that targets up to 19 illicit and prescription drugs.
- PreScreen Plus Test DIP Card CLIA Waived, which is a urine test that targets up to 15 illicit and prescription drugs.
- Clear Scan Cup CLIA Waived, which is a urine test that targets up to 15 illicit and prescription drugs.
- Drug Screen Cup IV CLIA Waived, which is a urine test that targets up to 12 illicit and prescription drugs.
DrugTestsinBulk.com is a leading provider of instant drug testing supplies and background screening services. The company has received various accolades including a Gold Stevie® Award, for its Sales & Customer Service as well as being included on the prestigious annual INC5000 fastest growing private companies list. Created in 2009, DrugTestsinBulk.com has grown significantly in size and currently has more than 15,000 businesses and clients in the United States.
Additional company information is available at: https://drugtestsinbulk.com/about-us.html. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at 866-465-2855.
Company Name: DrugTestsInBulk.com
Contact Person: Leon Reingold
Email: Send Email
Address:6520 Platt Ave #933
City: West Hills
State: CA 91307
Country: United States