The report “Global Dental Implants Market: Forecast to 2022” published by Market Intel Reports estimates that global market for dental implants is growing steadily and has a bright future and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% from 2015 to 2022.
Browse 78 Market Data Tables and 40 List of Figures spread through 93 pages of in-depth report on Global Dental Implants Market @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/report/mrf0037/global-dental-implants-market-forecast-to-2022
Dental implants are replacement of tooth roots. A dental implant is a metal post mainly made up of titanium or zirconium which is surgically positioned into the jawbone beneath the gums. Once these implants are placed into the jawbone, they allow the dentist to mount the replacement teeth over them. The dental implant acts like an artificial root into the jaw so as to hold a replacement tooth or a bridge and it does not affect nearby teeth. Dental implants as an option are for those people who have lost tooth/teeth as a result of a periodontal diseases or an injury.
Dental Implants market has been segmented on the basis of Material type which comprises of Titanium dental implants, Zirconium dental implants and others. On the basis of procedure type it is segmented into Root-Form dental implant, Plate-Form dental implant, and others. On the basis of End User it is segmented into Dental Hospitals & Clinics Market, Dental Research Laboratories, and others.
Key Findings of the study:
- The Dental Implants global market is expected to reach $ 5944.5 million by 2022.
- Titanium Dental Implants segment holds the largest share of the market.
- North America holds the largest market share 37.6% of global dental implant market
- Globally, Asia-Pacific are expected to be fastest growing region and are anticipated to grow at the rate of ~7.2% during the forecast period.
Geographical Overview of Dental Implants Market:
Considering the global scenario of the market, North America region is believed to be the largest market for Dental Implants. Moreover the European market is also growing and second largest market for Dental Implants. On the other hand, Asia-Pacific market is expected to grow at fast rate in the Dental Implants during the forecasted period. Middle East and Africa is likely to have a limited but steady growth in the market.
Country level analysis covered in the report:
- America – North America
- Europe – Western Europe, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Rest of Western Europe, Eastern Europe
- Asia – China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia, Middle East & Africa
Get Sample PDF Brochure of the report @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/pdfdownload.php?id=mrf0037
According to the research, the below mentioned companies are playing key role in the market:
- Institut Straumann AG (Switzerland)
- 3M (US)
- Osstem Implant (South Korea)
- Nobel Biocare (Part of Danaher corporation)(US)
- Dentsply Sirona (US)
- Zimmer Biomet (US)
- CAMLOG Biotechnologies AG (Switzerland)
- Neobiotech USA. Inc. (US)
- To provide insights about factors, influencing and affecting the market growth.
- To provide historically and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to regional markets and their countries.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments based on material type, procedure type, and end users.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market share, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- Dental Implant suppliers
- Dental Implants manufacturers
- Dental research laboratories
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Government Research Laboratories
- Government and Independent Regulatory Authorities
- Medical Research Institutes
Procure this report @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/purchase.php?id=mrf0037
MarketIntelReports (MIR) aims to empower our clients to successfully manage and outperform in their business decisions. We do this by providing Premium Market Intelligence, Strategic Insights and Databases from a range of Global Publishers.
MarketIntelReports currently has more than 70,000 plus titles and 75+ publishers on our platform and growing consistently to fill the “Global Intelligence Demand – Supply Gap”. We cover more than 15 industry verticals being: Automotive, Electronics, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Chemicals, Building & Construction, Agriculture, Food & Beverages, Banking & Finance, Media and Government, Public Sector Studies.
Company Name: Market Intel Reports
Contact Person: Mayur S
Email: Send Email
Address:2712 Centerville Road, Suite 400
Country: United States