Synopsis of Copper & Copper Alloy Market:
Copper and Copper Alloy Foils are flat rolled sheets of copper and its alloys, which is obtained by different processes such as rolling, hammering and electrolysis. Among copper and copper alloy foils, copper alloy foils are widely consumed due to its exclusive properties such as conductivity, malleability and flexibility among others. These foils are available in various thickness ranging from 0.025 mm to 5 mm, depending on the end use application. Copper & copper alloy foils find application among several industries, of which electronics & construction is the dominant. The other end-users for copper and copper alloy foils include: transport, consumer goods and industrial machinery.
Key players of the Global COPPER & Copper Alloy Market are Amari copper alloys, global brass and copper holdings, Inc., Arcotech Ltd., Civen metal material, co., ltd, JX Nippon Mining & Metals Corporations, Carl Schlenk AG, LES LAMINERIES MATTHEY SA among others.
Get your sample report now @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3832
- Global Copper & Copper Alloy Foils Market is projected to reach USD 14,761.2 million by 2023 with 6.3% CAGR during review period of 2016-2023
- Asia-Pacific accounted for the largest share due to growing application industries in the region
- Copper and copper alloy foils market is a fragmented market, however, over the forecast period it is anticipated that the demand for copper foils will surpass supply leading to supply demand gap, owing to the increasing demand from Lithium-ion battery producers. China is the largest producer and consumer of copper and copper alloy foils, China accounts for more than one-third of the overall production of copper and copper alloy foils.
- Construction as an application has acquired the largest segment in 2016 and expected to reach USD 9,629.9 million in 2023 with a CAGR of 6.9%, followed by electrical & electronics application.
- Asia-Pacific is one of the prominent producers of copper and copper alloy foils and cater further opportunities for manufacturer with extreme opportunity to invest or increase the production capacity. Asia-Pacific accounted for more than one-third of the overall coated abrasives market.
The Global Copper and Copper Alloy Foils Market is expected to expand at a healthy CAGR of 6.4% over the forecasted period. Some of the trends and drivers supporting the growth of global copper and copper alloy foils market are: increasing demand from the construction and electrical & electronic industries. In-addition, rise in demand among the other end-users is expected to lead the market for global copper and copper alloy foil market in coming years. Thus, the later industry will have a positive impact on copper and copper alloy foil market.
For instance, a rebound in the automotive industry growth with respect to decline in crude oil prices, increasing demand for copper foils in PCBS (Printed Circuit Boards) and Lithium-Ion batteries, coupled with other factors such as rapid industrialisation and urbanisation in the developing nations can be attributed to the target market growth. However, the availability of substitutes for copper and copper alloy foils and environmental regulations will hinder the market growth for the forecasted period.
For the purpose of the study, Market Research Future has segmented the global copper and copper foils market in five different region namely: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. The North America market is further divided into the US and Canada while the European market is segmented into Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain and Rest of Europe. The Asia Pacific market is sub divided into China, Japan, India and Rest of Asia-Pacific. The global copper and copper alloy foils market is expected to reach USD 31,398.6 million by the end of forecasted period i.e. 2023. Asia-Pacific accounts for the largest market share followed by Europe and North America. The Asia Pacific region offers huge growth potential for copper and copper alloy foils market and is slated to register a CAGR of 7.19% to reach USD 15,919.8 million by 2023 owing to huge end-use industry penetration in the region along with presence of considerable number of producers coupled with cheap labour cost and growing exports.
Browse complete report now @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/copper-alloy-foils-market-3832
The Global Copper & Copper Alloy Market is majorly segmented on the basis of type, application and region. On basis of type, Global Copper & Copper Alloy Market is segmented into copper foil, brass foil, bronze foil, copper nickel foil and others. Based on application, Copper & Copper Alloy market is segmented into Construction, Electrical & Electronics, Industrial Machinery, Transport, and Consumer Goods. Based on region market is divided into North America, Europe, APAC, South America and Middle East and Africa.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar