In order to manage the high volume and flexibility of cloud and data center traffic, organizations are shifting from traditional network equipment and architectures to newer ones that incorporate the latest combination of highly dense system components as well as the dynamic characteristics of software control. While this transformation applies to the greater public telecommunications network, this report is only concerned with the deployment of network equipment within company-based private networks and data centers. These organizations include cloud providers and companies across numerous sectors.
Fueled by the twin enablers of enhanced network processors and software-defined networks, Cloud and data center networks are on track to provide performance, reliability and cost-efficient breakthroughs over the next five years. These capabilities answer the need for programmable networks that leverage denser chip sets and distributed infrastructure that operate in converged architectures and software defined data centers.
The global cloud and data center network market was valued at $REDACTED billion in 2017, and is estimated to reach $REDACTED billion in 2022, following a rise in compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of REDACTED%.
Reasons for Doing This Study
Research believes the market for cloud and data center network technologies represents a longterm trend that will transform the way networks are deployed, while also reducing the cost to IT
organizations. New networking systems and architectures will also enable the easier scaling and greater flexibility required by today’s business environment.
This report will cover cloud and data center network technologies, which is defined as network appliances and software that run on standard servers that enable cloud services. Within this scope, the report will size and forecast software, hardware and services revenue for cloud and data center networks. Specific segments include:
– Cloud and data center networking.
The report will also segment revenue by end use in terms of:
– Cloud providers
Revenue by end-user sector applications are as follows:
– Consumer products
– Financial services
– 39 tables
– An overview of the global market for data center network equipment, which is becoming an integral part of organizational infrastructure and is being employed at all types of organizations, ranging from small businesses to multinational corporations
– Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
– Discussion of the drivers for data center network equipment market growth, including the growing adoption of cloud computing among companies and consumers
– Examination of the market’s three subsegments: Application Delivery Controllers, Data Center Ethernet Switches, and WAN Optimization Appliances
– A breakdown of equipment shipments by region
– Comprehensive company profiles of major data center network equipment vendors, including Cisco, Dell Inc., Hitachi Vantara (Hitachi Data Systems), Nimbus Data, Toshiba Storage Products and Western DigitalARISTA NETWORKS
BIG SWITCH NETWORKS
BROCADE COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS INC.
Check Point Software
COMMVAULT SYSTEMS INC.
Table of Content: Key Points
Chapter 1 Introduction
Study Goals and Objectives
Reasons for Doing This Study
Scope of Report
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
Advantages and Disadvantages
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349