This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Hong Kong.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in Hong Kong. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
• Independent market sizing of the Hong Kong HNWIs for five wealth bands
• HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2011 to 2015
• HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2020
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
• Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
• Details of the development, challenges and opportunities related to the wealth management and private banking sector in Hong Kong
• The size of Hong Kong wealth management industry
• Information on private banks
• Detailed wealth management and family office information
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/hong-kong-wealth-report-2016/details
Reasons To Buy
• Hong Kong Wealth Report 2016 is an unparalleled resource, and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data, created based on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world in WealthInsight’s database.
• With the wealth reports as the foundation for its research and analysis, WealthInsight is able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions it covers.
• The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of HNWIs to 2020, and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
• The report provides a thorough analysis of the private banking and wealth management sector, the latest merger and acquisition activity, and the opportunities and challenges that the sector faces.
Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Israel 2016:
Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in the USA 2015:
There were 200,020 HNWIs in Hong Kong in 2015, who collectively held US$1.1 trillion in wealth.
• The Hong Kong HNWI population rose by 3.3% in 2015, following a 4.6% increase in 2014.
• The Hong Kong HNWI population is forecast to grow by 14.2% to reach 230,696 in 2020, while HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 23.5% to reach US$1.4 trillion.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/sample/104177
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Email: Send Email
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States