Reston, VA – June 14, 2016 – Leading virtual classroom platform BrainCert recently launched world’s first WebRTC (Web Real-Time Communications) based HTML5 Virtual Classroom in 50 Languages. HTML5 is an open source markup language that does not require a plug-in to run its applications. Removing the need for proprietary plug-ins like Adobe Flash certainly closes a common attack vector, and because HTML5 updates are delivered through browser updates, they’re far more likely to be applied than patches for plug-ins.
“We are glad to announce that recently we have replaced our Flash-based online virtual classroom with a new HTML5 version for better functionality. We are aware of the serious security risks and vulnerabilities posed by Flash plug-in. Google, Mozilla, Amazon all have banned Flash, Apple doesn’t support it and Facebook is worried too. Thus, it was a necessary decision for us to switch to a safer HTML5 version which is supported by all top desktop browsers and we are soon to add support for iOS/Android devices.”, said Yasin Rahim, Founder & CEO of BrainCert.
“Our new online classroom will nicely emulate the aura of physical classrooms where you can access live & recorded sessions as well as can take part in premium face-to-face video & audio conferences with several interactive whiteboards. And the fact that now our classroom is available in 50 languages, students from almost any country can avail our classroom.”
BrainCert has come up with a secure low-latency infrastructure & state of the art HTML5 collaboration platform equipped to offer live classes, webinars, conferences, meeting to the audience anywhere. The new WebRTC technology enables one to use the web browser like an effective video conference endpoint which eliminates the need for the browser plug-ins like Flash. WebRTC is a credible standard for transmitting audio and video between browsers in real time without having to install additional plugins.
HTML5 Virtual Classroom features:
- WebRTC based Ultra HD audio and video conferencing with great resiliency and multiple full HD participants.
- Cloud-based session recording and ability download the recorded lessons easily in HD quality.
- HD Screen Sharing over tabbed interface. You will be able to improve your computer-based classes through sharing the whole screen or simply one application.
- Several interactive whiteboards are the major element of a virtual classroom which supports LaTeX math equations editor, Wolfram|Alpha answer engine, drawing & coloring tool, shapes & grids, save snapshots, and share documents & presentations in several tabs.
- Our new technology also facilitates group chat and robust annotation features.
A name of big repute across online classroom scenario, BrainCert speaks of a cloud all-in-one training platform with 4 core platforms including online tests, courses, virtual classroom, and content management platforms. HTML5 virtual classroom comes integrated into both E-Learning Platform and Enterprise LMS product offerings. The unified platform upholds increased productivity, major cost savings as well as improved, seamless, and secure user experience in all platforms.
To register with BrainCert’s new-age WebRTC based HTML5 virtual classroom, please visit the official website of BrainCert (www.braincert.com).
Company Name: BrainCert Inc.
Contact Person: Nisha Ali
Email: Send Email
Address:1818 Library Street, Suite #500
Country: United States