Browse 38 market data Tables and 51 Figures spread through 171 Pages and an in-depth analysis on “Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Healthcare Market by Offering (Hardware, Software, Services) by Technology (Context-Aware Processing, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing, Querying Method) by Application ( Drug Discovery, Inpatient Care & Hospital Management, Lifestyle Management & Monitoring, Medical Imaging & Diagnostics, Patient Data & Risk Analysis, Precision Medicine, Research, Virtual Assistant, Wearables) by End Users ( ACOS & MCOS, Patients, Payers, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Providers) Market by Geography- Regional Trends & Forecast to 2025”
Read Complete Report with TOC @ https://www.inkwoodresearch.com/reports/global-artificial-intelligence-in-healthcare-market-forecast-2017-2025/
This insightful market research report from Inkwood Research focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants, and the future investors. The study presents detailed market analysis with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) in healthcare market scenario
The global artificial intelligence in the healthcare market is primarily driven by growing investment by the private firms. According to the world economic forum in the year 2016 around 200 artificial intelligence based companies collectively invested in AI which is valued at nearly $1.5 billion globally. Moreover, advancements in IT and big data capabilities along with surging healthcare expenditure is fueling the market globally.
The Artificial Intelligence (AI) in healthcare market report provides data tables, includes charts and graphs for visual analysis.
On the basis of offerings, the global Artificial Intelligence in healthcare market is segmented as follows;
On the basis of technology, the global Artificial Intelligence in healthcare market is segmented as follows;
- Context-aware processing
- Deep learning
- Natural language processing
- Querying method
On the basis of applications, the global Artificial Intelligence in healthcare market is segmented as follows;
- Drug discovery
- Inpatient care & hospital management
- Lifestyle management & monitoring
- Medical imaging & diagnostics
- Patient data & risk analysis
- Precision medicine
- Virtual assistant
On the basis of end users, the global Artificial Intelligence in healthcare market is segmented as follows;
- ACOS & MCOS
- Pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies
– The report provides a detailed analysis of current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
– Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
– Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
– Key developments and strategies observed in the market
– Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and other trends
– In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
– Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
– Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
– Deep Genomics Inc.
– Enlitic Inc.
– GE Healthcare
– General Vision Inc
– Google Inc
– International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
– Intel Corporation
– Microsoft Corporation
– Next It Corporation
– Nvidia Corporation
– Oncore Medical Inc.
– Recursion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
– Stryker Corporation
– Welltok Inc
Company Name: Inkwood Research
Contact Person: Clive Cooper
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1 857-302-4704
Address:169, Harrison Avenue
Country: United States