Global aminoglycoside market is expected to reach USD 1.68 billion by 2022 growing at an estimated CAGR of 3.5% from 2015 to 2022, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. This expected growth in demand can be ascribed to the increasing incidences of animal disease outbreaks leading to high utilization of antibiotics.
For further inquiries, about – Aminoglycoside Market Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 – 2022, click on this link – http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/aminoglycoside-market-analysis-by-drug-neomycin-tobramycin-gentamicin-amikacin-paromomycin-streptomycin-kanamycin-by-mode-of-administration-feed-injectables-parenteral-intra-mammary-topical-oral-by-application-veterinary-skin-respiratory-uti-amp-pelvic-disease-neonatal-sepsis-and-segment-forecasts-to-2022
However, reduction in prescription rate of aminoglycoside antibiotics due to side effects associated with usage of these drugs that include severe ototoxicity, nephrotoxicity, and neuromuscular blockade are expected to affect the market growth negatively. Furthermore, regulatory disapproval for the usage of certain aminoglycoside in regions is also anticipated to attribute for subordinate growth in this industry.
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/biotechnology
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Neomycin and tobramycin together contributed for over USD 600 million as revenue in this market owing to higher usage and prescription of these drugs for treatment of different bacterial infections. Neomycin finds higher usage in topical formulations for treatment of different skin infections.
• Injectables accounted for the largest share of revenue amongst other routes of administration owing to higher usage for treatment of tuberculosis, MDR-TB, and XDR-TB. Use of second line anti tuberculosis drugs such as kanamycin & capreomycin by global organizations is attributive for generation of maximum revenue in this segment.
• Human use for treatment of respiratory disorders accounted for largest share in applications segment owing to rise in global incidence of tuberculosis. Furthermore, other bacterial infections of respiratory tract that can be treated using aminoglycoside class of antibiotics are anticipated to contribute for expected growth in this segment.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/aminoglycoside-market-analysis-by-drug-neomycin-tobramycin-gentamicin-amikacin-paromomycin-streptomycin-kanamycin-by-mode-of-administration-feed-injectables-parenteral-intra-mammary-topical-oral-by-application-veterinary-skin-respiratory-uti-amp-pelvic-disease-neonatal-sepsis-and-segment-forecasts-to-2022#tabs-4
• Veterinary treatment is expected to boost industrial growth in the coming years owing to higher incidence of animal diseases outbreaks. However, these drugs have restrictive regulations for administration to food-producing animals as it may lead to toxic effects and resistance development on humans after consumption of animal originated food.
• Asia Pacific was the largest market, accounting for over 40% of revenue in aminoglycoside industry owing to, the presence of market players in this region coupled with higher rate of tuberculosis incidences herein.
• South Africa spearheaded growth in the MEA market. The presence of relatively higher demand and consumption of injectable solutions in this region because of increase in incidence rate of MDR-TB and other drug resistant infections are some regional growth drivers.
• Key participants of the aminoglycoside market include Vega Pharma Ltd., Kremoint Pharma Pvt. Ltd, Xian Wison Biological Technology Co., Ltd., Jiangxi Bolai Pharmacy Co., Ltd., Medson Pharmaceuticals, Hangzhou Uniwise International Co., Ltd., Yi Chang Veterinary Medicine Factory, HuvePharma, and Medico Remedies Pvt. Ltd.
• Market players are involved in the development of products with newer formulations and lesser side effects in order to treat eradicate bacterial infections that are resistant to other class of antibiotics.
Read more reports by Radiant Insights:
• Vascular Graft Market
• Narcolepsy Therapeutics Market
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States