Wiseguyreports.Com Adds “5G Technologies -Market Demand, Growth, Opportunities and Analysis Of Top Key Player Forecast To 2023” To Its Research Database
5G, or the fifth generation of mobile technology standards, is a key driver for the financial model of the mobile industry. The technology that underpins 5G promises to greatly expand the amount of data that can be processed using mobile devices. Its applications will range from smart phones with augmented and virtual reality capability, to Internet of Things devices capable of massive and mission-critical realtime transactions.
Nevertheless, the journey to full implementation of 5G, which is expected to take at least 10 years, is fraught with challenges for industry participants. Standards within each technology area within 5G are awaiting agreement as well as technical feasibility demonstrated by mobile operators, software and hardware suppliers. Regulatory regimes, which need to address spectrum shortages and economic imbalances, will play a major role.
Moreover, the mobile industry is forging ahead with investments and marketing declarations. Industry participants, especially mobile network operators, are motivated by the declining opportunities for growth from 4G technology rollouts that are complete in most developed regions. While 4G has brought mobile technology into a new age of video streaming and data services, the saturation of the subscriber base and competition among mobile operators is limiting the revenue that can be obtained.
The global market for 5G technologies reached nearly $32.4 billion in 2018 and should reach $105.4 billion by 2023, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 26.6% for the period of 2018-2023.
Request for Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/3260783-global-markets-for-5g-technologies
The scope of this report covers the overall 5G technologies market with market sizing and trends analysis for the most recently completed actuals for 2018, as well as forecasts, trends and compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) for 2018 through 2023. Specific segments within this scope are as follows:
– 5G Technologies
The report will also segment revenue by end-use in terms of:
– Enhanced Mobile Broadband
– Internet of Things
The industry sector applications revenue covered will be:
– Mobile Operators
– 28 data tables
– An overview of the global markets for 5G technology and applications
– Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023.
– In-depth analyse of 5G R&D investment, limitation of 5G technology and networks, descriptions of major types of 5G markets, and 5G’s impact on device sales
– Analyses of market opportunities, including ecosystem architecture, network planning and impact, service design and ROI impact, and 5G stakeholders and key strategies
– Coverage of the 5G patent initiative and standardization initiatives by industry forums, regional governments, and 5G field trial activities
– Company profiles of major key players in the market, including Apple Inc., Arista Networks, AT$T Inc., Cisco Systems, Ericsson AB, Fujitsu, Google Inc., Intel Corp. and Qualcomm Inc.APPLE INC.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown by Technology Type
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by End Use
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Application
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by Region
Chapter 8 Patent Review/ New Developments
Chapter 9 Analysis of Market Opportunities
Chapter 10 Company Profiles
CHINA MOBILE LTD.
DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG
HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO. LTD.
MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC CORP.
NTT DOCOMO INC.
SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO. LTD.
SK TELECOM CO. LTD.
VERIZON COMMUNICATIONS INC.
Contact Us: Sales@Wiseguyreports.Com Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (Us) Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (Uk)
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349