The rise in demand by semiconductor industry for high density and bandwidth, and low power solution, many IC designers are looking up for 3D ICs mounted with through silicon vias (TSVs). 3D ICs accommodate with multiple heterogeneous die such as logic, memory, analog, RF, and micro-electrical mechanical systems thereby improve performance and reduce cost. 3D ICs offers following advantages over traditional system on chips (SoC): low cost, easier to meet high interconnect speeds & bandwidth requirements, ideal for compact mobile devices, reduced resistance-inductance-capacitance helps in reducing power, emerging technologies such as MEMS can potentially be integrated into 3D stacks. 3D ICs with TSVs is showing huge opportunity for semiconductor industry. It offers compelling power, performance and form factor advantages and also can curb the escalating cost of SoC development. However, a well-defined ecosystem including foundries, IP providers, and vendors, need to emerge with more innovative design kits and reference flows
Get Sample of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1763
Although 3D ICs with TSVs do not require to adopt new 3D design system, but they are having some technical challenges such as development of cost-effective 3D processes and evaluation of various 3D platforms for a given application or a system. Because of the complex structure, fitting 3D ICs on a board is challenge for developers thereby requires a capable PCB layout system with appropriate analysis tools.
The 3D IC Market is growing rapidly over 17% of CAGR and is expected to reach at USD 10,470 million by the end of forecast period 2022. Growing increasing demand for advanced electronic products and high demand for 3D packaging using TSVs are the major factors driving the 3D ICs market.
Taste the market data and market information presented through more than 30 market data tables and figures spread over 90 numbers of pages of the project report. Avail the in-depth table of content TOC & market synopsis on “The 3D IC Market Research Report -Forecast to 2022”.
Some of the major players in Global 3D IC Market include Xilinx Inc., Tezzaron Semiconductor Corporation, and BeSang Inc., Monolithic 3D Inc., United Microelectronics Corporation, 3M Company, Intel Corporation, and, IBM Corporation.
- Globally 3D ICs market is expected to grow with 17% CAGR during 2016-2022.
- By type, 3D stacked IC is dominating the market whereas monolithic 3D IC is expected to be the fastest growing segment with approximately 20% CAGR during forecast period 2016-2022.
- Through silicon vias (TSVs) are projected to grow with approximately 19% CAGR
- Geographically, Asia-Pacific is dominating the 3D ICs market and expected to grow with 17% CAGR whereas North America is projected to be the fastest growing market
Segments for 3D IC Market:
Global 3D IC Market can be segmented as follows:
- Segmentation by Technology: type (3D stacked ICs and monolithic 3D ICs) and packaging & integration (3D system- in-package (Sip), 3D wafer level packaging (WLP), 2.5D & 3D interposing, and 3D heterogeneous integration.
- Segmentation by Components: through silicon vias (TSVs), through glass vias (TGVs), and others.
- Segmentation by Products: CMOS image sensors (CIS), 3D memory, MEMS & sensors, and light emitting diodes.
- Segmentation by Application: IT/telecommunication, consumer electronics, industrial, aerospace & defense, automotive, medical and others.
Market Research Analysis:
Regional analysis for 3D IC Market is studied in different geographic regions as Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of world. Asia-Pacific is dominating the market due to large semiconductor market and high growth of consumer electronics market in the region. China and Japan are the leading economy in production of integrated circuit in the region followed by India and Singapore. Europe is projected to be the second highest revenue generation region in 3D ICs market. Whereas, North America is subjected to be the fastest growing region in 3D IC market due to growing technological advancement in aerospace & defense and automotive market.
Get Complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/3d-ic-market-1763
- Consumer electronics vendors
- Data center service providers
- Communication industries
- Research and consulting firms
- Small and large enterprises
- Government agencies
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar