Terms and Conditions
This document states the terms and conditions on which ABNewswire.com offers access to our services to registered members. If you have a query about anything that has not been addressed in this document, please contact us for clarifications.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBSCRIBING TO OUR SERVICES
Reasonable Usage Restrictions Apply on Distributing Multiple Press Releases.
- The limitation in the "One Month Subscription for Distributing Multiple Press Releases" package for $100 is up to 14 PRs. After 14 PRs, an additional charge of $7 per press release will be charged as handling charges.
- The limitation in the "Quarterly Subscription for Distributing Multiple Press Releases" package for $200 is up to 31 PRs. After 31 PRs, an additional charge of $6.5 per press release will be charged as handling charges.
- The limitation in the "Yearly Subscription for Distributing Multiple Press Releases" package for $500 is up to 83 PRs. After 83 PRs, an additional charge of $6 per press release will be charged as handling charges.
By completing the signing up process, you agree to abide by all the terms, conditions, policies, procedures, and guidelines stated on this document. AB Newswire may amend these terms and conditions from time to time and you will be duly notified. If you do not agree to the changes and modifications, you must clearly state so and request for closing of your account. Your continued usage of our services will automatically signify your acceptance of the updated terms.
If you have an account on the website or want to create one, you are fully responsible for maintaining the security of the account and for all the activities that occur under the account. You must not assign keywords to your content in an unlawful or misleading manner, or with the purpose of cashing in on the name or reputation of others. AB Newswire reserves the right to change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful or has the potential to cause liability.
You must notify AB Newswire of any breach of security or unauthorized uses of your account. AB Newswire will not be liable for any acts or omission by you, including any damages of any kind that you may incur as a result of such acts. AB Newswire services must not be used for unlawful purposes or for promotion of illegal activities. Your account will be terminated immediately on knowledge of such acts and you may be reported to the appropriate authorities.
If you post content on the website, make sure you post links to the website or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) content available by means of the website. You are entirely responsible for the content and any harm resulting from the content. This holds true regardless of whether the content is in the form of text, graphics, an audio file, computer software or other. By making content available on the website, you represent and warrant that:
- The downloading, copying and use of the content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights of any third party.
- If your employer has the rights to intellectual property you create, you have either received permission from your employer to post or make available the content, including but not limited to any software or secured from your employer a waiver to all rights in or to the content.
- You have fully complied with any and all third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things needed to successfully pass through any required terms to end users
- The Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware or other harmful or vicious software
- The Content is not spam or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to enable unlawful acts or mislead recipients as to the source of the material
- The Content is not obscene, libelous or defamatory, hateful or racially or ethnically objectionable, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party
- The Content is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods
- You will not hold AB Newswire of any charges with regard to copyright infringements should the content you provide, be copyright protected by any third party
- You agree to defend, indemnify AB Newswire and its officers, directors, agents, employees, subsidiaries and affiliates against all losses, claims, liabilities, damages, and expenses of any nature directly or indirectly arising out of content you submit or that are submitted from your account
AB Newswire cannot review all the materials posted on the website and therefore cannot be responsible for the content of the material, its use and effect. By operating the website, AB Newswire does not imply that it endorses the material posted to their website and trusts such material to be useful and within established legal framework.
AB Newswire cannot review all of the materials made available through websites or web pages to which AB Newswire links. We do not have any control over those websites and web pages and are not responsible for their contents and its use. By linking to a non-AB newswire website or web page, we do not represent or imply that we endorse the website or its contents. You are solely responsible for taking all precautions necessary to protect yourself and your systems from viruses, worms and damaging content. AB newswire disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from use of such websites and web pages.
AB Newswire requests others to respect its intellectual property rights just as it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work is being infringed on this site, please inform our agent for claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement immediately.
AB Newswire may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time and remove your content from the site, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your AB Newswire account, you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the current and any other agreement, if you have placed paid content on the Website, such content can be removed by AB Newswire if we determine in our sole discretion that your content violates our Terms of Service or you materially breach this Agreement.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless AB Newswire, its officers, directors, agents, employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees, of every kind and nature, arising out of your use of the Website or AB Newswire Services, including but not limited to, out of your violation of this Agreement.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between AB Newswire and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of AB Newswire, or by the posting of a revised version. AB Newswire may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
You can request to stop a scheduled or under review press release before publication. We process all requests for stopping press releases received during normal business hours (Mon-Fri, 9am to 5 pm EST) free of charge. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org or raise a customer support ticket to make a request.
A press release once distributed can’t be stopped. However, under exceptional circumstances we can accept removal requests. All removal requests should come from the email that you have used to register your account with www.abnewswire.com. Removal is only possible for press releases published under our web only distribution option. Some publications may not accept removal requests. A handling charge of $100 per press release is applicable for all removal requests.
Removal won’t be possible for press releases distributed to targeted media contacts. We can request removal from web only media outlets as per details and fee above. Removal takes 5-7 business days.