We are pleased to announce that Maldivian citizens can now apply for Turkey visas at Turkish embassies. Turkey is one of the most important countries in the world that allows direct entry into the country without a visa. What you need to do is visit the Turkish Embassy, fill in the passport application form and pay the fee. The application process is free and you can apply for your Turkey visa at any Turkish embassy.
How to get a Turkey visa for Maldivian citizens
Applying for a Turkey visa for citizens of the Maldives is different from applying for a visa to enter the United States of America. The process is a bit complicated and can be frustrating, but it’s possible. The first step is to contact an immigration office in the country you wish to visit. This can be done through the country’s website or by visiting the country’s embassy in your country. You have to provide a lot of information about yourself and pay for your Turkey visa. The visa process takes a few weeks and you need to provide a large number of documents. However, there is a great sense of satisfaction when you get your Turkey visa successfully.
How to apply for a turkey visa
The Turkey visa for Maldives citizens consists of an online application form that can be completed in just five (5) minutes. Applicants must fill in the information on their passport page, personal details, and their contact details such as email and address.
What are the requirements for a turkey visa?
Turkey is a key trading partner for the Maldivian economy. Maldivian citizens enjoy a visa-free regime for all Turkish citizens. However, in order for a Maldivian citizen to be able to obtain a visa to Turkey, they must meet certain requirements.
The requirements are as follows:
- Passport validity of at least 6 months
- A return ticket to the Maldives
- Visa application at the Turkish Embassy in Malé, Mauritius, or Muscat
- A completed application form
- Official photo
- A letter of invitation from a Turkish citizen or business entity
- An official letter of recommendation
Travellers from Oman can stay in Turkey for up to 90 days for business or tourism with the e-Visa. The online Turkey visa for citizens of Oman is the quickest and easiest way to obtain the necessary entry permit.
DO OMANIS NEED A TURKEY VISA?
Yes, citizens of Oman require a visa to enter Turkey. It is part of Turkey’simmigration and travel policy. You can also get an electronic visa through iVisa.com. The process is quick, easy and secure.
HOW LONG CAN I STAY IN TURKEY WITH AN E-VISA?
Omani citizens can stay in Turkey for up to 90 days within six months of entry. Please refer to the details on the issued e-Visa.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A Turkey Visa for Omani Citizens?
It was super easy-to-use iVisa.com. You only need to provide a few requirements for them to begin the process. You only need to get these details to complete the process:
- Copy of your passport: to get your contact details.
- E-mail address: you will get the processed visa via email.
- Mode of payments: pay the application fee online using a credit/debit card.
HOW MUCH TIME DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS A VISA?
It is a simple process and iVisa.com offers three processing options:
- Standard processing option: It is the most cost-effective method for getting your documents. USD 103.99 – 24 hours
- Rush processing option: you may be able to access the document quicker this way. The cost is also higher here. USD 153.49 – 4 hours
- Super Rush processing option: despite being expensive, this option allows you to receive your document as soon as possible. USD 200.49 – 30 minutes
WHAT ARE THE STEPS TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION PROCESS?
First, fill out the form. Choose a processing time. Second, ensure that the information submitted is verified and double-checked. Allow payment with debit/credit cards. Third, scanned copies of your documents or passport can be uploaded.
Company Name: TURKEY VISA
Contact Person: Jdhuari Thompson Jonas
Email: Send Email
Phone: +971 4 263 7677
Address:Al Qusais – Al Qusais 1
Country: United Arab Emirates