1. Environmental protection advantage: not only can be reused, but also can be used to make fertilizer with waste paper packaging products;
2. Technical advantages: paper packaging materials have small elasticity, are not affected by heat and light, and have better stability; the opacity of paper can provide hidden isolation, so that some products cannot be seen from the outside of the package, which satisfies some Product packaging needs; paper packaging materials are easy to process and shape, and there is no problem when cutting with a packaging machine; because paper has slight static electricity, it is suitable for packaging flour products and high-speed online packaging; paper packaging materials also have good air permeability, Softness, strength and controllable tearing performance; Paper has good elasticity and toughness, which can provide good protection for the packaging; paper also has the characteristics of light weight and diversified varieties
What kind of paper is used for manufacturing packaging boxes in the market?
1. The high-quality packaging box generally uses coated paper, sub-flake paper, and special-grade double-sided coated paper; the other is aluminum foil coated packaging.
2. Aluminum foil is a soft metal film, which not only has the advantages of moisture proof, air tightness, shading, abrasion resistance, fragrance retention, non-toxic and tasteless, etc., but also because of its elegant silver-white luster, it is easy to process the beauty of various colors Patterns and patterns are more likely to be favored by people.
3. Especially after the aluminum foil is compounded with plastic and paper, the shielding properties of the aluminum foil are integrated with the strength of the paper and the heat-sealability of the plastic, which further improves the necessary packaging materials for moisture, air, ultraviolet rays, and bacteria. Shielding performance.