Latest industry analysis on portable generators, with key analysis of market drivers, trends, and influencing factors.
As per a revised report published by Fact.MR, the global portable generators market was valued at US$ 700 Mn in 2020, and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of around 6.5% over the next ten years.
Diesel and gasoline portable generators are seen as major contributors to CO2 emissions. Over the past half-decade, various measures have been taken by governments around the world to curb air pollution. For instance, diesel generators are banned across various cities of Europe citing high levels of emissions.
In order to tackle the emission problem without compromising on electricity supply, market players have come up with hybrid generators that can significantly reduce emissions. Photovoltaic (PV) diesel hybrid generators have garnered increased attention of late.
Moreover, high spending on R&D and innovation has paved the way for innovative hybrid generators, attributed to changing consumer preference along with stringent environmental policies laid down by government bodies.
Click Here To get a Sample Report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=275
“High R&D spending coupled with technological advancements in portable generators is expected to aid market growth over the coming years,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Portable Generators Key Market Segments Covered
By Power Output
- Less than 1.0 KW Portable Generators
- TO 3.0 KW Portable Generators
- TO 5.0 KW Portable Generators
- More than 5.0 KW Portable Generators
By End Use
- Commercial Portable Generators
- Residential Portable Generators
- Industrial Portable Generators
- Agricultural Portable Generators
- Standby Backup Power Portable Generators
- Continuous Power Portable Generators
- North America
- Latin America
Fact.MR has profiled the following key portable generator manufacturers in its report:
- Briggs & Stratton Corp.
- Champion Power Equipment
- Generac Power Systems, Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc
- Kohler Co. Inc
- NIDEC Corp.
- Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
- STEPHILL GENERATORS LTD
- Techtronic Industries Co., Ltd.
- Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd
A fore mentioned players are relying on mix of organic and in organic growth strategies such as product launches, capacity expansion, and collaborations.
For instance, Genrac completed the acquisition of Pika which is a manufacturer of home energy storage system. The acquisition by combining the capabilities of both the companies is trying to expand their market share.
Moreover, Genrac launched portable generators under the brand name XC series that offers power rating ranging from 6.5-8 Kw. The series is designed for commercial and various other purposes.
Similarly, recent developments related to companies manufacturing portable generators have been tracked by the team at Fact.MR, which are available in the full report.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=275
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Demand of portable generators market is anticipated to add a significant value by 2031.
- The residential and commercial segment is expected to capture major chunk of the market share over the next ten years.
- On the basis of power output, portable generators with power output ranging from 1.0-3.0 Kw hold substantial part of total revenue share of the market.
- Asia Pacific set to dominate global market revenue in 2021 and beyond.
- The market in Africa expected to rise at a high single-digit CAGR through 2031.
- Due to the COVID-19 crisis, demand for portable generators was hit in 2020, which saw a decline. But with the manufacturing industry back on track, demand is expected to bounce back over the coming months.
Harmonic Generators Market: According to latest research study by Fact.MR, harmonic generators market is set to witness significant growth in terms of volume and value. This will lead to provide promising stance for the manufacturers during the forecast period.
Large Generators Market: The global large generators market is poised to expand at a CAGR of around 5% over the next ten years, with diesel generators remaining most sought-after. Use of large generators in power plants has also be rising across some regions.
Diesel Generators Market: Diesel generators are a reliable and alternative source of voltage power regularly used by residential and commercial spaces. Diesel generators produce electricity by utilizing a diesel engine and alternator.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Company Name: Fact.MR
Contact Person: Neha Bhosle
Email: Send Email
Address:US Sales Office: 11140 Rockville Pike
Country: United States