Where the rest of the economy is tanking from the crippling impact of the coronavirus, business at the biggest technology companies is holding steady. Video calling and messaging on social sites had exploded. The new trend of work from home or remote working continues these days more than ever before. MyGeex provides equipment for those who need for a fixed period of time. Employers need to prepare for flexible workweeks, as a majority of office workers would like options to work remotely. For this purpose, they need advanced and updated equipment. This is the point where GEEX provides its services and provides you the latest and updated computer equipment on lease.
The GEEX Rental Plan is a computer leasing company which is the simplest plan ideal for those who need the equipment for a fixed period of time like 2 or 3 years. At the end of the rental period, they took the equipment back and finish the contract.
How it Works
- You rent the equipment from GEEX for a fixed time which is normally 1 to 3 years.
- You pay rent for equipment each month.
- At the end of the rental period, you return the equipment to GEEX.
They work best for those who require the latest IT equipment for their business and want to have it all updated every 3 years. The amazing GEEX support and warranty package work like the icing on the cake it takes care of all your IT needs.
With people told to work from home and stay away from others, the pandemic has deepened reliance on services from the technology industry’s biggest companies while accelerating trends that were already benefiting them.
GEEX can help ease the pain:
- Latest technology with super low capital outlay
- Explore new technology before investing
- Complete hand-holding support including installation and training
- Keep the taxman at bay lease fees are tax-deductible
- Get equipment from top brands
- Full manufacturer’s warranty usually 12 months
- No burden of obsolescence.
- Option to Own, Return or Upgrade
The GEEX Business Lease plan offers you to lease all types of IT equipment from GEEX with the option to own it at the end of the lease at an affordable price that suits your budget. We can say it’s an IT leasing company. They provide equipment on lease to all types of business set-ups whether they are new start-ups or well-established business houses and small to medium-size businesses.
The GEEX Advantage
- They provide the best IT equipment in the industry
- They offer full service for all IT brands such as Lenovo, Apple, Dell, HP, and so on.
- They offer you the best lease plans at competitive rates without breaking your budget
- They also provide support and maintenance, not only for equipment leased from GEEX but also for equipment that you own.
They provide equipment for all brands such as Dell, HP, Lenovo, Apple leasing, and so on. It is the largest IT leasing company that shows the other side of the pandemic. They help organizations as they prepare for a surge in remote workers. If you decide not to upgrade any equipment, you still have the option to own the equipment any time after the 3-year mark for a price starting from £1.00 per item. If you do not need the existing equipment, you can simply return the existing equipment and they will ship you a new machine in a new lease. If you are looking for a comprehensive solution add their support and warranty contract to your lease under which they take care of all maintenance of the equipment and also provide a temporary replacement in case they need to ship it out for repair.
GEEX Lease Plan is best for small businesses because they can work on tight budgets, which need to leverage the latest technology and equipment for the growth of their business. Coupled with our amazing support package, they bring you the assurance that all your IT needs are covered so that you can focus on the growth and development of your business.
For more information please visit the website www.mygeex.co.uk or contact them.
Company Name: MyGeex
Contact Person: Steve K, PR Head GEEX
Email: Send Email
Phone: 0121 368 2140
Address:2 Brandhall Road
State: West Midlands
Country: United Kingdom