The U.S. retail bags market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 2% during the period 2019–2025.
The retailers are currently focused on increasing the revenue by expanding the product categories in spite of various uncertainty in the retail bags market due to plastic bag ban. Also, retailers are offering reusable bags for free or they are charging less amount in some states so that customers are not reluctant to purchase from the store. Although, due to high demand for paper bags, retailers are expected to face major challenge. However, demand for different types of bags is still expected to increase against all odds in the retail market.
Arizton’s recent market research report considers the present scenario of the U.S. retail bags market and its market dynamics for the period 2019−2025. It covers a detailed overview of several market growth enablers, restraints, and trends. The study offers both the demand and supply aspect of the market. It profiles and examines leading companies and other prominent ones operating in the market.
U.S. Retail Bags Market – Dynamics
Here are the list of trends and drivers that are impacting the revenues and profitability in the U.S. retail bags market:
- Demand for Creative Shopping Bags
- Increase in Clicks to Bricks Retail
- Growing Pop-up Stores in US
- Paper Bags in Food Segment
- Government Regulation over Plastic Bags
- Demand for Environment-Friendly Bags
U.S. Retail Bags Market – Segmentation
The market research report includes detailed segmentation by products, material, end-user, and geography.
- The retail bag industry has become a large and profitable one in the country. Thousands of factories are manufacturing fanciful, reusable colorful, low -high price bags in different formats. Carry bags are simple and non-printed ones, which are mostly used in the industry. The carry bag market is established in the retail sector and is expected to increase during the forecast period.
- With the increasing awareness of hazardous effects on plastic on the environment, the paper bag market is expected to grow. The growing consumer demand for sustainable packaging has raised the demand for sustainable paper packaging. The paper bags demand has observed a sharp increase. The rise is due to the ban on the use of the single-use plastic bag, U.S. producers are having a hard time ramping up capacity.
- The rise of large retail format has affected departmental stores in the US. The change in consumer preference has influenced the sale of departmental stores, which consequently decrease the sale of retail bags. However, the demand for retail bags is expected to grow by the growth in departmental stores from low-income level consumers.
- The retail sector has been undergoing a shift in terms of consumer policies and behavior. However, the sector is expected to grow steadily, which has a direct impact on retail bag sales. Regulations concerning the usage of single-use plastic and paper are frequently updated and impact the retail bags market.
Market Segmentation by Product
- Carry Bags
- Shopping Bags
Market Segmentation by Material
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Departmental stores
U.S. Retail Bags Market – Vendor Landscape
The competitive scenario in the retail bags market in the United States is currently escalating. The rapidly changing policies regarding paper and plastic are impacting the market. The demand for all category of retail bags is growing and since the market has low entry barriers, the competitiveness has increased in the market. The market is highly fragmented with significantly high number of vendors involved in the manufacture paper and other types of retail bags. Majority of the market comprises of small manufacturers which are only into plastic or paper bags production under different brand names across the nation. There is an intense competition among vendors for the market share.
Other prominent vendors include Xiaomi, Seiko Epson, Pico, RealWear, Recon, Optivent, Osterhout Design Group (ODG), North, Nymi, SmartCap, DAQRI, Dynabook Inc., Pro Glove, Motorola, Sony, Pivothead, Wisewear, Zebra Technologies, Withings, Ellice Healthy, and Fujitsu.
Looking for more information? Click here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize foolproof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States