With the development of the new energy industry, the lithium battery industry is a new energy industry that the country vigorously advocates and develops. Its production links, especially the production of cathode materials in the lithium battery industry, are both a major water consumer and a major discharger of wastewater.
Some traditional lithium battery wastewater treatment processes have been difficult to meet the needs of development. In order to achieve national wastewater discharge targets or achieve zero discharge of wastewater, companies in the lithium battery industry generally need to install some environmental protection devices, carry out advanced treatment of wastewater, and realize resource recycling as much as possible.
In the face of the need for further optimization and improvement of wastewater treatment technology in the lithium battery industry, combined with the actual data of the lithium battery industry wastewater, through continuous optimization and improvement, a new generation of MVR evaporator series products have been independently developed. The lithium battery industry wastewater treatment process route is: “pre-treatment” + Multi-effect/MVR evaporation crystallization + post-treatment”. At the same time, the MVR evaporator will conduct a comparative analysis of multiple schemes in terms of process selection for lithium battery wastewater treatment, evaporation and desalination, and develop a process route that is technologically advanced, economical and reasonable, and in line with the actual situation of the enterprise.
Currently, MVR evaporator lithium battery industry wastewater treatment mainly involves in the following fields:
1. Production of lithium battery raw materials: evaporation, concentration, crystallization and drying of lithium battery raw materials such as manganese sulfate, cobalt sulfate, lithium sulfate, nickel sulfate, zinc sulfate, lithium hydroxide, lithium carbonate, cobalt chloride, lithium chloride, etc. And other processes.
2. Industrial wastewater treatment: zero-discharge treatment of product production wastewater, such as all kinds of wastewater generated during the production of ternary materials (precursors), lithium iron phosphate, copper foil, etc., including ammonium chloride, ammonium sulfate, and sodium chloride, Sodium sulfate and other high-salt wastewater treatment.
At present, the lithium battery industry projects have been applied in Shanxi, Shandong, Inner Mongolia and other places.
Lithium sulfate MVR concentration case
In the process of extracting lithium and precipitating lithium from spodumene/lepidolite, the concentration of the acidified lithium sulfate solution and the crystallization of sodium sulfate from the lithium precipitating mother liquor need to be evaporated. The MVR energy-saving evaporation method can be used to improve The stability of the system ensures a smooth process and reduces energy consumption.
Advantages of lithium sulfate MVR concentrated products
1. Low energy consumption of MVR evaporator
2. Low steam consumption of MVR evaporator
3. MVR evaporator can be designed with fully automated unmanned operation mode
4. MVR evaporator has high stability
Learn more about evaporator: please click on Yanjialong official website：www.dryer-machine.com
Company Name: Yanjialong Machinery Technology (Jiangsu) Co., Ltd.
Contact Person: Media Relations
Email: Send Email