The global Yeast market is expected to reach USD 7.8 billion by 2025, from USD 4.3 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 10.5 % during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Global Yeast Market, By Product Type (Baker’s Yeast, Brewer’s Yeast, Wine Yeast, Feed Yeast, Bioethanol Yeast, Others), By Application (Food, Feed, Others), By Form (Dry Yeast, Instant Yeast, Fresh Yeast, Others), By Type (Yeast Extracts, Yeast Autolysates, r Yeast Derivatives, Others), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East And Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Request for a sample copy of this research report@ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-yeast-market
The global yeast market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of yeast market for global, Europe, North America, Asia pacific and South America.
Yeast is a microscopic fungus that reproduces single oval cell by fission or budding. It is obtained from fermented beer, bread dough and fermenting agent. Yeast is commonly found in the form of disease in plants, animals, and man. They also cause spoilage of foods. Yeasts are primarily beneficial in the food industry. Yeasts are considerably used in baking and brewing, surface ripened cheese, soy sauce, vitamins, enzymes, treat diseases caused by vitamin B deficiency, alcoholic drinks such as beer and wine, and for making bread rise and become soft. In 2016, Pharma Nord launched Bio-Chromium approved organic chrom yeast product for blood sugar control in Europe. Chromium maintains have unique normal blood sugar levels and helps the body’s absorption of macronutrients, i.e. carbohydrates, proteins and fats. Furthermore, in 2017, Heineken launched H41, a beer that is made from yeast that has been recognized as one of the parents of lager yeast.
- Growth of the bakery industry
- Increase in demand for convenience food products
- Positive growth trend in alcoholic beverages consumption
- Growth in demand for bioethanol as a fuel
- Rising demand for specialty yeast products rising demand for environment-friendly products
- Growing innovation in the Yeast industry
- Stringent food safety regulations
- The global yeast market is segmented by type, form, application, specialty yeast by type and geography.
- Based on type, the global yeast market is segmented into bakers, brewers, wine, feed, bioethanol and others.
- Based on form, the global yeast market is segmented into dry, instant, fresh and others.
- On the basis of application, the global yeast market is classified into food, feed and others.
- On the basis of specialty yeast by type, the global yeast market is classified into yeast extracts and autolysates and others.
- Based on geography, the global yeast market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely north America & south America, Europe, Asia-pacific and, middle east & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, turkey, Russia, china, India, south Korea, japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, south Africa and, brazil among others.
Speak to our experts @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-yeast-market
Major Market Competitors:
Some of the major players operating in the global Yeast market Are
- Chr. Hansen Holding,
- Alltech, Inc.,
- Leiber GmbH,
- AngelYeast Co.,
- Associated British Foods PLC,
- Oriental Yeast Co., ltd.
- Synergy Flavor,
- Nutreco N.V.,
- Kerry Group PLC,
- Archer Daniels Midland Company Compliance, among others.
Read more about this Report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-yeast-market/
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar