Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is a common disorder characterized by abdominal discomfort associated with altered bowel function. Although IBS is not a life-threatening disorder, it has a considerable effect on patients’ quality of life (QOL). In terms of volume, the IBS market is a large, albeit naive, one, with only a small number of pharmacotherapies indicated for the treatment of the disorder, and it is also characterized by significant unmet needs.
Read Complete Report with TOC:
Xifaxan (rifaximin) was developed by Alfa Wassermann, and is currently approved for the treatment of hepatic encephalopathy and traveler’s diarrhea in the US and 5EU, except in France. In 1996, Salix Pharmaceuticals gained the exclusive rights to Xifaxan in the US, and is currently developing this product for the treatment of patients with IBS-D (Salix Pharmaceuticals, 2014).
• Overview of IBS, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
• Detailed information on Xifaxan including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
• Sales forecast for Xifaxan for the top 7 countries from 2013 to 2023.
• Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, and Japan.
Visit this Report on LinkedIn:
Reasons To Buy
• Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return.
• Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for IBS.
• Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential.
• Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Xifaxan performance.
• Obtain sales forecast for Xifaxan from 2013-2023 in top 7 countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, and Japan).
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
For More Information, Visit: Radiant Insights
Visit For More Reports:
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States