Global Market for Specialty Frozen Bakery has witnessed continued demand during the last few years and is projected to reach USD 3,434 million by 2022 with CAGR of 4.45% in terms of value and it is projected to reach 209,530 tons with CAGR of 3.46% in terms of volume. Rise in number of high end bakery shops have created a fast growing segment catering to modern discerning consumer demanding best in class patisserie goods, and varied products from across the world which is supporting specialty frozen bakery market. Rest of World is grow at higher rate followed by North America, due to increasing popularity of frozen sweet baked goods and pizza crust from last few years.
The major key players in Global Specialty Frozen Bakery Market are
- Vandemoortele Bakery (France)
- Europastry Sa (Spain)
- Harry-Brot GmbH (Germany)
- Mantinga, UAB (Lithuania)
- Il Germoglio Food Spa (Italy)
- Flowers Foods, Inc. (U.S.)
- Rich Products (U.S.)
- Lantmannen Unibake (Denmark)
- Grupo Bimbo SAB de CV (Mexico)
- Aryzta AG (Switzerland)
Key players are more focusing on acquisition to expand their business across the globe. Acquisition has become the major strategy for key players from last few years. Expansion and new product launch are two main factors which are contributing around significantly as major part of strategy share indicates as it helping company to increase their production capacity in order to fulfil increasing demand for various specialty froze bakery products.
By Distribution Channel Analysis-
Change in lifestyle and adoption of various frozen bread rolls/ artisan loaves and sweet bakery goods in regular diet encouraging specialty frozen bakery products consumption. Improvement in distribution channels for specialty frozen bakery products is influencing the sales of frozen bakery products in Europe and North America region. Globally, QSR and foodservice holds more than 45% of market share in 2016 as maximum variety of specialty frozen bakery products available in QSR and foodservices compare to others. Convenience / independent retail will witness higher growth rate during the forecast period due to increasing number of small vendors in specialty frozen bakery market.
In terms of value, North America and Europe together holds major market share in 2016 as QSR are quite popular for specialty frozen baker products in North America and Europe. Rest of the World which includes Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Brazil and South Africa will witness maximum growth rate followed by North America during the forecast period.
- Specialty Frozen Bakery Manufacturers
- Food Industry
- Frozen food suppliers
- Bakery Industry
- Retailers and wholesalers
- Traders, importers and exporters
- The Global Specialty Frozen Bakery market is projected to reach USD 3,434 million by 2022 with CAGR of 4.45%
- Globally, the convenience/ independent retail is growing at higher rate of 4.89% during the forecast period 2016 to 2022.
- In North America, sweet baked goods & morning goods holds more than 90% of market share in 2016
Get a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2746
- Global Specialty Frozen Bakery market is segmented by type which includes Bread rolls & artisan loaves, Sweet baked goods & morning goods, Pizza Crust, savoury and others
- Global Specialty Frozen Bakery market is segmented by customer type which includes Home maker, Industrial and Others
- Global Specialty Frozen Bakery market is segmented by distribution channel which includes QSR (Quick Service Restaurants), Foodservice, Large Retail, Convenience / independent retail and others
LIST OF TABLES
TABLE 1 INNOVATIONS IN PRODUCTS/PROCESS IN BAKERY 29
TABLE 2 PESTLE ANALYSIS-U.S. 31
TABLE 3 PESTLE ANALYSIS- FRANCE 32
TABLE 4 PESTLE ANALYSIS-CHINA 33
TABLE 5 GLOBAL FROZEN BAKERY MARKET VALUE, USD MILLION 41
LIST OF FIGURES
FIGURE 1 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY 15
FIGURE 2 PRIMARY RESEARCH 16
FIGURE 3 SECONDARY DATA ANALYSIS APPROACH 17
FIGURE 4 DRIVERS, RESTRAINTS, OPPORTUNITIES, CHALLENGES IN THE FROZEN BAKERY MARKET 18
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –