Sheet Molding Compound (SMC) is a fiber protected polymer matrix composite material which offers a range of beneficial properties that are demanded by various modern applications. Bulk Molding Compound (BMC) is any combination of cut glass components and resin in the form of a bulk pre-preg. Bulk molding compound is mainly suitable either for compression or injection molding. Transportation, electrical, construction and other applications such as aerospace, automotive, marine and consumer industries are increasing using sheet molding compound to take better advantage of its performance. Glass fiber is expected to hold the maximum market share of USD 589.5 million by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 6.7%. The global sheet molding compound and bulk molding compound market is expected to and reach USD 3,531.1 Million at the end of the forecasted period and is expected to show a staggering growth at CAGR of 6.5% from 2016 to 2021.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1671
Study Objectives of Global Sheet Molding Compound and Bulk Molding Compound Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of various segments and sub-segments of the global sheet molding compound and bulk molding compound market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the global sheet molding compound and bulk molding compound market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, APAC, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- IDI Composite International
- Citadel Plastics Holding Inc.
- Menzolit GmbH
- Polynt S.P.A,
- Core Molding Technologies Inc.
- Continental Structural Plastics Inc.
- Showa Denko K.K.
- Changzhou Runxia Fiberglass Products Co., Ltd
- Royal Tencate.
Global sheet molding compound and bulk molding compound Market Share (2015)
- Raw material Suppliers
- Aftermarket suppliers
- Research Institute / Education Institute
- Potential Investors
- Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
Do Enquiry and Ask for Discount @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/1671
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the market for different recycled product types
- Regulatory Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Macroeconomic Indicators
- Geographical analysis across 15 countries
- Profiling of 10 key market players
- In-depth analysis including SWOT analysis, and strategy information of related to report title
- Competitive landscape including emerging trends adopted by major companies
Regional Analysis of Global Sheet Molding Compound and Bulk Molding Compound Market
APAC will expand at a CAGR 7.2% over the forecast period with largest market size of USD 1,885.2 million by 2021. The share is attributed to the growing transportation and electrical & electronics industries in this region. China stands on the top most position as producers and consumer which account the total of around 50% of the global market.
However Europe is expected to acquire a market share of USD 923.7 million and will expand at a CAGR 4.9% by 2021. It is followed by U.S.
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/sheet-molding-compound-market-1671
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
Office No. 524/528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar