The Global Syringes Market is expected to reach USD 21.90 Billion by 2025, from USD 11.40 Billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
To request a free sample copy or view summary of this report, click the link below: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-syringes-market
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the syringe market in the next 8 years. Syringes are used in the administration of the drugs through subcutaneous, intravenous and intramuscular route. They have wide range of applications in vaccination, drug delivery and collecting blood sample. According to the WHO, 16 Billion injections are being used every year and among them only 90% is used for the curative purpose. The prefilled injections are used for the packaging and delivering the biologics. Advanced pen injections, which are prefilled injections are expected to drive the market growth over conventional syringes due to patient convenience and safety. Disposable syringes are mainly used for the vaccination purposes and for only single use. There is increase in the growth of syringe market because of high prevalence of blood borne infections like HIV, Hepatitis B and C and needle-stick injuries and due to technological advancement. In December 2016, Mylan NV announced the launch of Epipen (epinephrine injection). This device has the same drug formulation and functionality as epipen auto injector. It can be given after sudden anaphylactic shock. Epipen is under patent filling approval till 2025.
Some of the Major Players Operating In The Global Syringe Market Are:
Becton Dickinson and Company Group plc, Terumo Medical Corporation, Baxter International Inc, Smiths medical, Retractable Technologies Inc, Medtronic, Gerresheimer AG, West Pharmaceutical Services Inc, Nipro Corporation, Vetter, Baxter International Inc, Abbott, Ypsomed, Haselmeier, Weigao group, Owen Mumford Ltd, Bayer AG, Biocon, among others.
Research Methodology: Global Syringes Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Click Here for Table of Content to Better Understanding of Report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-syringes-market
Market Segmentation: Global Syringes Market
- The global syringe market is segmented on the basis of material, type, design type, usability, end users, and geography.
- Based on material, the global syringe market is segmented into plastic and glass syringes.
- On the basis of type, the global syringe market is segmented into general and specialized syringes. Specialized syringes are further sub segmented into allergy, tuberculin syringes, insulin syringes, and others.
- Based on design, the global syringe market is segmented into single chamber prefilled syringe, dual chamber prefilled chamber and customized prefilled syringes
- On the basis of usability, the global syringe market is segmented into disposable syringes and sterializable/reusable syringes. Disposable syringes are further sub-segmented into conventional syringes, safety syringes and prefilled syringes. Safety syringes are further sub-segmented into retractable syringes and non-retractable syringes.
- On the basis of end users, the global syringe market is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory centers, clinics, community healthcare. Based on distribution channel the market is segmented into retail, and direct tenders.
- Based on geography, the global syringe market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Key questions answered in this report
1. What will be the market size in 2024 and what will the growth rate?
2. What are the key market trends?
3. What is driving this market?
4. What are the challenges to market growth?
5. Who are the key vendors in this market space?
Get 10% discount on this report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-syringes-market/
Europe Healthcare IT Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Europe Healthcare IT Market, By Product (EHR, RIS, PACS, VNA, CPOE, MHealth, Telehealth, Healthcare Analytics, Supply Chain Management, Revenue Cycle Management, CRM, Claims Management, Fraud Management), By End User (Providers (Hospitals, ASC’s, Home Healthcare, Diagnostic Centers, Pharmacies), Payers (Private, Public)), By Geography (Germany, France, U.K., Spain, Italy, Russia, Belgium, Turkey, Switzerland, Netherland) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar