The global demand of polyurethane is expected to rise to USD 81,700.6 million in 2022 with CAGR of 6.51% during 2016-2022.
Synopsis of Polyurethane Market:
Polyurethane is versatile plastic polymer available in various forms right from rigid foam, flexible foam to strong and hard elastomers. Thus, this leads to usage of polyurethane in variety of consumer and industry applications such as thermal insulation in building, refrigerators, household furniture, shoes, packaging plastics etc. Owing to its properties polyurethane can be molded to any shape to enhance its industrial applications by providing comfort, style and convenience to one’s life. Polyurethane are widely used in construction and infrastructure activity. Thus, growing demand of polyurethane owing to durability with low thermal conductivity and ability to withstand external impacts is augmented to drive the overall market. Further, increasing demand of high performance and lightweight interior components, cushion foams in automotive parts to foster energy saving will fuel the demand for polyurethane market growth.
- The global Polyurethane market is expected to reach USD 81,700.6 million by 2022
- Regionally, Asia-Pacific has the largest market of USD 28,111.2 million by 2022
- China accounted for the largest market share of 54.00% in 2014, with a market value of USD 9,710.6 Million is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of 6.94% during the forecast period. Japan was the second-largest market in 2014, valued at USD 4,495.7 Million in 2014; it is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.69%.
- Construction segment accounted for the largest market share registering CAGR of 7.07% during the forecasted period.
Polyurethane Global Industry Competitive Landscape:
Key players of the global Polyurethane market are BASF SE (Germany), The Dow Chemical Company (U.S), Huntsman Corporation (U.S), Tosoh Corporation (Japan), Covestro AG (Germany), DIC Corporation (JAPAN), Eastman Chemical Company (U.S.)
Get the Sample Copy of This Report – https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2444
Geographically, Asia-Pacific region represents highest market share in the Global Polyurethane followed by Europe and North America. China is largest producer and consumer of polyurethane owing to skilled labor, easy availability of raw materials and lenient government regulations. Countries like India are the growing market for polyurethane due to favorable government regulations along with Make in India campaign started recently to foster the manufacturing activities in country.
Major players in automobile and construction industry are adopting low cost technology along with lightweight material for production. Hence, polyurethane market is anticipated to witnessed sustainable growth over the forecasted period
North America and Europe region being prominent players in automobile and consumer appliances drive the insulators and sealants for energy efficiency in polyurethane market over the forecasted period. Rising government initiatives for Green Building in Europe and North America is also expected to drive the polyurethane market growth
Study Objectives of Polyurethane Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 7 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Polyurethane Market
- To understand the supply and demand dynamics including supply and consumption concentration mapping
- To provide region level market analysis and future outlook for North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW) and their countries
- To provide competitor positioning of the market
- To provide company profiling of major players in the market along with their production and capacity
- To provide regional trade analysis
- To evaluate historical market trends, patents and technologies, and current government regulatory requirements that are relevant to the market
The report covers brief analysis of geographical region such as:
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Polyurethane manufacturers
- Traders and distributors of Polyurethane
- Production Process industries
- Potential investors
- Raw material suppliers
- Nationalized laboratory
Browse Complete Report Details here – https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/polyurethane-market-2444
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar