Medical implants are permanent devices such as pacemakers or temporary devices such as fracture plates which are removed once their function is completed. These implants are made up of bone, tissue, skin, ceramics, metals, plastics, and other natural materials. The world medical implants market is estimated to reach $116,300 million by 2022. The growth in the medical implants market is primarily attributed to the rising prevalence of chronic diseases coupled with the rapidly ageing population. Moreover, increased awareness and technological advancements in medical implants are further supporting the growth of the market. However, high implantation cost and lack of expertise are some of the factors restraining the growth of the medical implants market.
The world medical implants market is segmented on the basis of product type, material, and geography. Based on product type, the market is categorized into four major classes, namely, pacing devices, stents, structural cardiac implants, neurostimulators, spinal implants, ophthalmic implants, orthopedic implants, dental implants, breast implants, and facial implants. The orthopedic implants market was the highest revenue-generating segment in 2015, due to the stressful hyperactive lifestyle, unhealthy food habits, growing number of aging population and advancement in medical technologies. Neurostimulators is estimated to be the fastest growing segment, due to increasing prevalence of neurological diseases and rising ageing population. By material type, medical implants are segmented into metallic biomaterials, ceramic biomaterials, polymers biomaterials, and natural biomaterials. Based on geography, market is segmented into four major geographies, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
Get Complete report @ http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/medical-implants-market
The report provides comprehensive analyses of the key players operating in the medical implants market such as Medtronic plc, Johnson and Johnson, Abbott Laboratories, Boston Scientific Corporation, Biotronik SE & Co. KG, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., LivaNova PLC, Stryker Incorporated, Smith and Nephew plc, Straumann Holding AG., Globus Medical, Inc., St. Jude Medical, Inc., Wright Medical Group N.V., NuVasive, Inc., Integra LifeSciences Holding Corporation, Cardinal Health, Inc., and Conmed Corporation.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the world medical implants market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis from 2014 to 2022 that would enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the world medical implants market, by product, helps in understanding the various types of devices used for the treatment of chronic diseases and other related cardiac conditions.
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by leading market players across various geographic regions.
- SWOT analysis enables to study the internal environment of the leading companies for strategy formulation.
MEDICAL IMPLANTS MARKET SEGMENTS:
Theworldmedical implants market is segmented into product, biomaterial,and geography.
- Orthopedic Implants
- Reconstructive Joint Replacements
- Knee Replacement Implants
- Hip Replacement Implants
- Trauma & Craniomaxillofacial
- Cardiovascular Implants
- Pacing Devices
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Devices (CRTs)
- CRT-P (CRT with pacemaker function)
- CRT-D (CRT with pacemaker and ICD function)
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators (ICDs)
- Transvenous Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (T-ICDs)
- Subcutaneous Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (S-ICDs)
- Coronary stents
- Drug-eluting stents (DES)
- Bare-metal coronary stents
- Bioabsorbable stents
- Peripheral stents
- Stent-related Implants
- Synthetic grafts
- Vena cava filters
- Structural Cardiac Implants
- Mechanical heart valves
- Implantable ventricular-assist devices
- Left ventricular assist device (LVAD)
- Rightventricular assist device (RVAD)
- Biventricular assist device (BIVAD)
- Spinal Implants
- Interbody fusion devices
- Thoracolumbar devices
- Cervical fixation devices
- Spinal electrical stimulation
- Vertebral compression fracture (VCF) devices
- Motion preservation devices
- Deep brain stimulation (DBS)
- Sacral nerve stimulation (SNS)
- Vagus nerve stimulation (VNS)
- Other neurostimulators
- Ophthalmic Implants
- Intraocular lens
- Glaucoma implants
- Dental Implants
- Plate form dental implants
- Root form dental implants
- Breast Implants
- Facial Implants
Request Sample Copy of report @ http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-sample/22671
- Metallic Biomaterials
- Ceramic Biomaterials
- Polymers Biomaterials
- Natural Biomaterials
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Get all Medical Implant Industry Reports @ http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/category/implantable-device
Company Name: Big Market Research
Contact Person: Dhananjay Potle
Email: Send Email
Country: United States