Browse 36 market data Tables and 53 Figures spread through 170 Pages and in-depth analysis of “Global Collaborative Robots Market, by Payload Type (Up to 5 Kg, From 6 Kg to 10 Kg & Above 10 Kg), By Components (controller, drives, sensors, end effector and other components), by applications (packaging, assembling, material handling, machine tending, quality testing and other applications), by end-user industries (automotive, electronics & semiconductor, aerospace, food and beverage, plastic and polymers, metals and machining, furniture’s & equipment and others) & by Geography – Regional Trends & Forecast to 2025”
Read Complete Report with TOC @ https://www.inkwoodresearch.com/reports/global-collaborative-robots-market-forecast-2017-2025/
This insightful market research report from Inkwood Research focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants, and the future investors. The study presents detailed market analysis with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain.
Collaborative Robots market scenario
Increasing demand of robotics by the numerous industries is acting as a prime driver for the growth of global collaborative robot market. Cobots provide great opportunities for the growth of small to medium-sized companies owing to their short integration time, low initial investment and are much easy to use. Thus, these benefits leverage its adoption in the industries. Several other factors that are responsible for the market advancement are a rise in the need for user-friendly automation, Low capital investment in Cobot’s leading to high Return on Investment (ROI), Widening applications of collaborative robots, heavy investments, research & development in the field of robotics & increasing government support.
The Collaborative Robots Market report provides data tables, includes charts and graphs for visual analysis.
On the basis of Payload Type, the global Collaborative Robots market is segmented as follows;
- Up to 5 Kg
- From 6 Kg to 10 Kg
- Above 10 Kg
On the basis of Components, the global Collaborative Robots market is segmented as follows;
- End Effector
- Other Components
On the basis of Applications, the global Collaborative Robots market is segmented as follows;
- Material Handling
- Machine Tending
- Quality Testing
- Other Applications
On the basis of End-user Industries, the global Collaborative Robots market is segmented as follows;
- Electronic & Semiconductor
- Food & Beverage
- Plastic & Polymer
- Metals & Machining
- Other End-User Industries
– The report provides a detailed analysis of current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
– Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
– Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
– Key developments and strategies observed in the market
– Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and other trends
– In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
– Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
– Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
– ABB Ltd
– Aubo Robotics.
– Energid Technologies Corporation
– Fanuc Corporation
– F&P Robotics AG
– Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd
– Kuka AG
– MRK-Systeme GmBh
– Nachi Robotics Systems
– Precision Automation & Robotics India Ltd.
– Rethink Robots Inc.
– Robert Bosch GmBh
– Teradyne Inc.
– Yaskawa Electric Corporation
Company Name: Inkwood Research
Contact Person: Clive Cooper
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1 857-302-4704
Address:169, Harrison Avenue
Country: United States