AM/PM Exterminators is the clear cut best choice of pest control company to handle any type of extermination in a residence or business in the Seattle area.
Some of the things that separate the company from the competition include:
• Experience. AM/PM Exterminators brings X years of experience to every pest control job. With so many years in the business, the expert exterminators at the company know the best way to deal with all types of pest control problems.
This means that every job is done right the first time, every time.
• No Pressure. Maintenance is an important part of pest control, and every exterminator should advise homeowners and business owners as to the best ways to prevent reinfestations; however, AM/PM Exterminators believes that consumers shouldn’t feel pressured to sign lengthy contracts and commit to long-term maintenance services.
Instead, the pest control professionals at the company recommend a maintenance schedule and allow homeowners and business owners to make their own choices as to when to re-treat their properties with no contracts required.
• Best Methods. At AM/PM Exterminators, only proven, time-tested pest control methods are used for every job.
The company invests in the best equipment and products to handle every type of extermination to ensure that homeowners and business owners get the best results possible from their services.
• Safety. Safety is a top priority of AM/PM Exterminators. All of the pest control technicians hired by the company are put through a rigorous screening process with background checks prior to hiring, and the company trains and retrains pest control technicians on the importance of safety.
The team at AM/PM Exterminators communicates with business owners and homeowners on how to ensure safety during and after the extermination.
• Licensing. At AM/PM Exterminators, every pest control technician holds a professional license. The company is also fully licensed and insured, so homeowners and business owners can hire them with confidence.
• Speed. When homeowners and business owners discover that they have pest control problems, they want to deal with the issues quickly.
That’s why AM/PM Exterminators keeps a full staff at the ready to respond to emergencies and scheduled routine calls very quickly.
• Commitment to Service. As a family owned and operated business, AM/PM Exterminators has a commitment to customer service that large national chains just can’t match.
The company fosters a spirit of service among all of its pest control technicians to ensure that customers are treated fairly and that their homes and businesses are treated with the utmost respect.
For more information about the professional pest control services provided by AM/PM Exterminators or to schedule a call, contact (425) 200-8045 today.
Company Name: Pest control
Contact Person: Daniel Hunts
Email: Send Email
Phone: (425) 200-8045
Address:8512 122nd Ave NE, Suite 80
Country: United States