• All mattresses and box springs must be encased in a sealed plastic bag before they can be discarded.
• Cut or deface mattresses, bed frames and upholstered furniture to discourage someone from taking them into their home.
• Before disposal, wrap the item in heavy-duty plastic and securely seal it with duct tape.
Any effective bedbug control strategy should start with a careful, thorough inspection by a pest control professional of all known and suspected spots where the bugs may be harboring. This is not a pest that can be controlled effectively with do-it-yourself measures. As they are discovered, the pest control professional will develop a treatment and control strategy with the customer depending on the extent of the infestation.
Bed bug Pest Control is a company providing services and details on detecting and how to get rid of bed bugs. These can be found in hotel rooms, offices, and other accommodations and can travel to one’s home through their personal belongings then crawl to their mattresses and hide in all creaks and crevices of the bed.
Since detecting may somehow be difficult for some, the company shares some details on how to detect them like learning what they look like or their appearance, scattered case skins, signs of defecations and also the obvious signs of bite marks. These are the common signs that should be taken as warnings that these pests are already lurking around one’s property.
Travellers should protect themselves from bed bugs
• look up the hotel to see if there have been past reports of bed bugs. Also google your hotel name to see if anything comes up on sites like Tripadvisor. It doesn’t matter if it’s a motel or a 5 star hotel cleanliness has nothing to do with bed bugs and they can be found anywhere.
• Do not leave luggage on the bed, floor, or dressers at any time. Place luggage on the luggage rack away from the wall or in the bathroom. The bathroom is highly unlikely to have any bed bugs. keep suitcase in a tied garbage bag the entire duration of your stay.
• Remove the sheets and inspect the mattress at the seams, corners, and tag for evidence of bed bugs which are flat, reddish in color, about the size of an apple seed, shells, eggs & nymphs translucent in color, and fecal stains.
• Bed bugs do not hide only on mattresses. They love small, tight spaces and can also be in headboards, furniture near the bed, upholstered furniture, curtains, etc. so inspect all areas near the bed.
• If you are a frequent traveler and have the space for one, you may want to invest in a Packtite. You place your entire suitcase inside a Packtite, it heats the contents for 4 hours at a temp of 120 degrees, ensuring that all bed bugs and their eggs are dead.
Strategy for How to Prevent Bed Bugs from Taking Over
The company also shares some organic cures that can be found in anyone’s home or in the nearest organic stores at their location. These cures are usually searched by those who don’t want to be burdened by the costs of bed bugs exterminators. Some of the common natural cures include cleaning prior to testing any literal cures like mixtures of different oils and other essentials. They emphasize that cleaning always the first method in not only removing all bed bugs but also finding out their hiding spots.
Aside from cleaning they also encourage the use of wiping off the areas where bed bugs are found, using the vacuum cleaner and even hot steam as these will help in getting rid of visible bugs and also in killing all the eggs from mattresses. They also share the use of essential oils, isopropyl alcohol, and diatomaceous earth. Applying tea tree and lavender oils on all infected areas can help in keeping them away from the bed due to its strong smell while diatomaceous earth almost does the same yet kills the bugs. On the other hand, isopropyl alcohol disinfects the bite marks of these pests.
If these natural cures do not completely get rid of bed bugs, they would eagerly recommend contacting a reliable Seattle exterminator company like their company, bed bug Pest Control. This will make people aware of their services and how they can effectively remove these pests.
Bed bug Pest Control helps in completely getting rid of bed bugs and even other pests lurking around client’s property. They use effective solutions that are proven to kill bed bugs and even their eggs.
Company Name: Exterminators in My Area for Bed Bugs
Contact Person: Gordon Stanley
Email: Send Email
Phone: 425 440 0966
Address:9813 S. 213th Pl.
Country: United States