Study Objectives of Global Water pump Market
– To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next five years of various segments and sub-segments of the global Water pump market
– To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
– To analyze the global Water pump market based on various factors such as supply chain analysis, and Porter’s five forces analysis
– To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries – North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World.
– To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
– To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by technology, end user, and region
– To provide strategic profiling of the key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
– To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global water pump market
Water pump has diverse applications in industrial and household sector. The global water pump market is driven by the rapid growth of industrialization and urbanization in developing countries. The primary use for the water pump is to supply water in various industries includes municipal water & wastewater, chemical, oil & gas, energy and various other industries. Increased investment in wastewater recycling will boost the demand in the water pump market. Urbanization, manufacturing activities, and population are the factor for the growth of wastewater industries, and will have significant impact on water pump market. The global water pump market is expected to reach about US$ 55 billion at the end of the forecasted period and is expected to show a growth at CAGR of around 6% from 2015 to 2020.
The market has been segmented on the basis of technology into centrifugal water pump, and positive displacement pump. Based on end-user, the market has been categorized into municipal water & wastewater, chemical, oil & gas, and energy industries. The market has also been segmented regionally into major geographies for the market viz. North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World.
Regional Analysis of Global Water pump Market
Asia Pacific region dominates the global water pump market followed by Europe and North America. The economic growth along with infrastructural development in the emerging countries like Asia pacific such as China and India is expected to drive the market for water pumps market in the region.
The key players of Global Water pump Market report include- ITT Corporation, Ebara Corporation, Grundfos Holdings A/S, The Weir Group, Sulzer Ltd., KSB Aktiengesellschaft, Flowserve Corporation, Kirloskar Brothers Limited, Gardner Denver, Inc., and Torishima Pump Mfg. Co.
• In 2014, Asia-pacific region dominated the global water pump market, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 6% during the forecast period.
• In 2014, the centrifugal water pump segment hold the largest share of the global water pump market, which is estimated to be around US$ 26 billion in 2015. The centrifugal water pump is expected to reach US$ 34 billion by 2020.
• Profiling of 10 key market players
• SWOT analysis, and strategy information of top five players in the market
• Competitive landscape including emerging trends adopted by major companies
The report for Global Water pump Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Table of Content: Key Points
1. REPORT PROLOGUE
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
5. MARKET FACTOR ANALYSIS
6. WATER PUMP MARKET, BY TECHNOLOGY
7. WATER PUMP MARKET, BY END-USER
8. WATER PUMP MARKET, BY REGION
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349