Virtual Private Cloud Market has been segmented on the basis of delivery model, organization size and vertical. The vertical segment is further bifurcated into BFSI, manufacturing, IT & telecommunication, media & entertainment, healthcare and government. Growing digitization has led to an increase in cloud based deployment in healthcare sector. BFSI and telecom sector are investing in cloud based solutions owing to its security and cost efficiency. Virtual private cloud is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period owing to its cost-effective solutions.
Virtual Private Cloud Market is an on-demand configurable pool of shared computing resources allocated within a public cloud environment. It provides a certain level of isolation between different organizations using the resources. Virtual private cloud is used by all types of businesses, small and medium enterprises and larges enterprises as well. In virtual private cloud, a private cloud solution is provided within a public cloud infrastructure so as to provide a secure and personal data storage space to the users in the public cloud.
The global virtual private cloud market is expected to grow at approx. USD 50 Billion by 2023, at 26% of CAGR between 2017 and 2023.
Major factors driving the virtual private cloud market are the growing need for low-cost disaster recovery solutions and easy installation. Currently, virtual private cloud is a popular choice among the small and medium enterprises as well as large enterprises.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3913
Major Key Players:
- Amazon Web Services (U.S.)
- HP (U.S.)
- IBM Corporation (U.S.)
- Microsoft Corporation (U.S.)
- Google, Inc. (U.S.)
- VMware, Inc. (U.S.)
- Oracle (U.S.)
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (U.S.)
- Red Hat, Inc. (U.S.)
- NetApp, Inc. (U.S.)
The regional analysis of virtual private cloud market is being studied for regions such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. It has been observed that North America is estimated to account for the largest share of the market followed by Europe, whereas Asia-Pacific is projected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period.
The major growth in virtual private cloud market in North America is attributed to the technical advancements and well established infrastructure in that region.
Study Objectives of Virtual Private Cloud Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the virtual private cloud market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future perspective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segmentation on the basis of delivery model, organization size and vertical.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for virtual private cloud market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the virtual private cloud market.
Virtual private cloud market can be segmented on the basis of following:
By Delivery Model
By Organization Size
- Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Small Medium Businesses (SMBs)
- Large Enterprise
- Media & Entertainment
- IT & Telecommunication
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/virtual-private-cloud-market-3913
- Technology investors
- Research/Consultancy firms
- Technology providers
- Infrastructure providers
- Managed service providers
- Cloud storage providers
- Cloud Service Provider
Table of Contents
1 Market Introduction
1.2 Scope of Study
1.2.1 Research Objective
1.3 Market Structure
List of Tables
Table 1 Virtual Private Cloud Market, By Delivery Model
Table 2 Virtual Private Cloud Market, By Organization Size
Table 3 Virtual Private Cloud Market, By Vertical
List of Figures
Figure 1 Research Type
Figure 2 Virtual Private Cloud Market, By Delivery Model (%)
Figure 3 Virtual Private Cloud Market, By Organization Size (%)
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Solutions, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –