Vasculitis is a group of heterogeneous disorders affecting persons of both sexes and all ages. These disorders are characterized by inflammation and necrosis of the blood vessels including the veins, arteries, and capillaries. There are various forms of vasculitis, and their clinical expressions may differ greatly in terms of symptoms observed, severity and duration of the disease depending on disease site and type of blood vessels involved.
Browse full report with TOC @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/epicast-report-vasculitis-epidemiology-forecast-to-2024
Due to the lack of a uniformly accepted classification criteria for vasculitis, GlobalData epidemiologists obtained data for each vasculitis disorder from studies that categorized patients with vasculitis with the Chapel Hill Consensus Conference (CHCC) definitions, the 2012 revised CHCC definitions, the 1990 ACR definitions for select vasculitis disorders, the European Medicines Agency (EMA) algorithm, or by clinical diagnosis. Studies using the Hammersmith criteria, the Japanese Diagnostic Criteria, and the International Study Group Criteria were also included for eGPA, TA, and BD, respectively. This approach was taken by GlobalData epidemiologists in order to utilize data from the most pertinent and up-to-date studies on vasculitis in the forecast without missing potentially important studies.
In the 7MM, GlobalData epidemiologists forecast that the diagnosed incident cases of vasculitis (includes AAV, LVV, BD, and KD) for ages 15 and older will increase from 82,019 diagnosed incident cases in 2014 to 95,428 diagnosed incident cases in 2024, at an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of 1.63% during the forecast period. GlobalData epidemiologists forecast that the diagnosed prevalent cases of selected vasculitis disorders (includes AAV, TA, and BD) for ages 15 years and older will increase from 137,603 diagnosed prevalent cases in 2014 to 145,229 diagnosed prevalent cases in 2024, at an AGR of 0.55% during the forecast period. GlobalData epidemiologists forecast that in 2024, the 5EU (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and UK) will have the highest number of diagnosed incident and diagnosed prevalent cases, with 31,916 diagnosed incident cases and 58,073 diagnosed prevalent cases, accounting for 42% and 40% of the diagnosed incident and diagnosed prevalent cases in the 7MM, respectively.
View all reports of this category @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/healthcare-market
– The Vasculitis EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors and global trends of selected vasculitis disorders in the 7MM (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). The selected vasculitis disorders are anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibod-associated vasculitis (AAV) (microscopic polyangitis [MPA], granulomatosis with polyangitis [GPA], and eosinophilic granulomatosis with polyangitis [eGPA]), large vessel vasculitis (LVV) (giant cell arteritis [GCA] and Takayasu’s arteritis [TA]), Beh?et’s disease (BD), and Kawasaki disease (KD). The report includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the diagnosed incident cases of AAV, LVV, BD, and KD, as well as the diagnosed prevalent cases of AAV, TA, and BD. Age and sex segmentations are also provided.
– The vasculitis epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
– The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 7MM.
Reasons to buy
The Vasculitis EpiCast report will allow you to –
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global vasculitis market.
– Quantify patient populations in the global vasculitis market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
– Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for vasculitis therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
Blog URL: http://www.mobilecomputingtoday.co.uk/
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements. Acute Market Reports provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade Acute Market Reports collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Acute Market Reports database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
Office No 01, 1st Floor,
Aditi Mall, Baner, Pune,
MH, 411045 India
Phone (India): +91 7755981103
Toll Free (US/Canada): +1-855-455-8662
For More Information Click Here – Acute Market Reports
Company Name: Acute Market Reports
Contact Person: Chris Paul
Email: Send Email
Phone: India: +91 7755981103, Toll Free US/Canada: +1-855-455-8662
Address:Office No 01, 1st Floor, Aditi Mall, Baner