Browse 47 market data Tables and 60 Figures spread through 228 Pages and an in-depth analysis of “Global Silicon photonics Market by Component (Waveguides, Optical Modulators, Interconnects Market, Wavelength Division Multiplexer Filters, LED Market and Photo detector Market) by applications (Telecommunication, Information processing, Displays, Consumer electronics, Metrology, Sensing, Spectroscopy, Holography, Medicine, Military, Others) by products (Optical Transceiver Market, Optical Switches Market, IC Market, Sensors Market and Photovoltaic Cells/Solar Cells Market) & by Geography – Regional Trends & Forecast to 2025”.
Read Complete Report with TOC @ https://www.inkwoodresearch.com/reports/global-silicon-photonics-market-2017-2025/
This insightful market research report from Inkwood Research focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants, and the future investors. The study presents detailed market analysis with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain.
Silicon photonics market scenario
Silicon has become the main ingredient for microelectronics. Soon, speed and bulk data transfer will be the limitation for developments in microelectronics. However, the integration of photonics with electronics brought about a new lease of life to the industry. However, due to the high cost of optical fibers and other optoelectronic components, their adoption remained limited to the high-end devices and applications. The search for a cheaper base material ended with silicon that began to be used for photonic applications, thus giving birth to the new science- silicon photonics.
The Silicon photonics market report provides data tables, includes charts and graphs for visual analysis.
On the basis of the component, the global silicon photonics market is segmented as follows:
- Optical modulators
- Interconnects market
- Wavelength division multiplexer filters
- Led market
- Photodetector market
On the basis of the applications, the global Silicon photonics market is segmented as follows:
- Information processing
- Consumer electronics
On the basis of the products, the global Silicon photonics market is segmented as follows:
- Optical transceiver market
- Optical switches market
- IC market
- Sensors market
- Photovoltaic cells/solar cells market
Get Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.inkwoodresearch.com/reports/global-silicon-photonics-market-2017-2025/#request-free-sample
– The report provides a detailed analysis of current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
– Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
– Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
– Key developments and strategies observed in the market
– Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and other trends
– In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
– Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
– Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
– ADVA OPTICAL NETWORKING SE
– CHIRAL PHOTONICS INC.
– CISCO SYSTEMS, INC.
– ENABLENCE TECHNOLOGIES INC.
– FINISAR CORPORATION
– HAMAMATSU PHOTONICS K.K.
– HEWLETT-PACKARD CO.
– INFINERA CORPORATION
– INTEL CORPORATION
– MELLANOX TECHNOLOGIES, LTD.
– MOLEX LLC
– NEOPHOTONICS CORPORATION
– OKMETIC OY
– STMICROELECTRONICS N.V.
Company Name: Inkwood Research
Contact Person: Clive Cooper
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1 857-302-4704
Address:169, Harrison Avenue
Country: United States