Market Synopsis of Global Vacuum Packaging Market
Vacuum packing is a method of packaging that removes air from the package prior to sealing. The method involves placing items manually or automatically in a plastic package by removing air from inside and sealing the package. The market is majorly driven by the increased consumption of processed foods & beverages, rapid urbanization & industrialization and increased government policies regarding food safety. The global vacuum packaging market is expected to reach USD 28.67 billion by 2023, growing at 4.89% CAGR.
The global vacuum packaging market is segmented based on material, packaging, application and region. Based on material, the market is segmented as Polyethylene (PE), Polyamide (PA) and others. Polyethylene (PE) segment is expected to grow with the highest rate of 5.10% CAGR during the forecast period. Market categorization based on packaging includes segments such as rigid packaging, flexible packaging and semi-rigid packaging. Flexible segment held the largest share with 5.39% CAGR within the market during the forecast period. Market categorization based on applications include pharmaceutical, food, industrial, consumer goods and others. Food segment held the largest share with 5.16% CAGR within the market during the forecast period.
Study Objectives of Global Vacuum Packaging Market
• To provide insights about factors influencing and affecting the market growth.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments as well as sub-segments with respect to regional markets and their key countries
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments based on material, packaging, application and region.
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market share, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• Raw materials suppliers
• Aftermarket suppliers
• Research institute & education institute
• Potential investors
• Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
Regional Analysis of Global Vacuum Packaging Market
Asia-Pacific dominates the global vacuum packaging market with 32.69% of share in 2016, in terms of value. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.31% during the forecast period. North America is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.98% during the forecast period and reach a market size of USD 6.87 billion by 2023.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Executive Summary 11
2 Introduction 13
3 Research Methodology 16
4 Market Dynamics 20
4.5.2 Integration with smart packaging techniques 25
5 Market Factor Analysis 26
6 Global Vacuum Packaging Market, by Material 29
7 Global Vacuum Packaging Market, By Packaging 32
8 Global Vacuum Packaging Market, By Application 35
9 Global Vacuum Packaging Market, By Region 38
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349