The Global Vaccine Adjuvants Market is expected to reach USD 758.8 million by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The significance of adjuvant research in the development of vaccines has increased gradually due to inadequate immunogenicity of innovative vaccine antigens. In addition, the growing focus on long-lasting immunization effect against existing and emerging diseases is expected to boost the demand for vaccine adjuvants.
Furthermore, rising prevalence of cervical cancer is anticipated to boost the market. According to NCBI, around 15,000 females die every year due to cervical cancer. There are certain companies developing vaccine adjuvants for this type of cancer in order to enhance the efficacy, such as AS04 adjuvant-adsorbed (human papillomavirus vaccine) by GSK, which boosts the immune response for a longer duration.
Full Research Report on Global Vaccine Adjuvants Market Analysis:
U.S. vaccine adjuvants market, by type, 2014 – 2025 (USD Million)
Further Key Findings From The Report Suggest:
- Particulate product type dominated the market in 2016 due to greater efficiency of vaccines, presence of wide range of products, easier availability, and improved safety
- Pathogen is anticipated to be the fastest growing segment with a CAGR of 11.9% due to the availability of naturally occurring pathogens used as adjuvants
- Among the route of administration, intramuscular held the largest market share in 2016 due to the high immune specificity of vaccines
- Infectious disease segment dominated the market in 2016 by application, due to the increasing prevalence of infectious diseases such as hepatitis A, B, C, influenza, meningitis, and others
- Cancer is expected to be the fastest growing application segment because of the rising prevalence of cancer and growing R&D activities to treat various types of cancer
- Geographically, North America held the largest market share due to increase in favorable government initiatives and presence of well-established healthcare services.
- Asia Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing region over the forecast period with a significant CAGR from 2017 to 2025 due to the presence of huge target population and rise in disposable income
- Some of the key players of the market include GlaxoSmithKline plc.; Novavax, Inc.; Adjuvance Technologies, Inc.; SPI Pharma; Agenus, Inc.; CSL Limited; InvivoGen; and Brenntag Biosector
- Most of the key participants are focusing on strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, collaborations, and expansion of their product portfolios
- In December 2015, SPI Pharma agreed to collaborate with Asahi Kasei Corporation. Both the companies agreed to sell each other’s products in their respective markets: Japan and North America.
View more reports of this category by Grand View Research at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/pharmaceuticals
Global vaccine adjuvants market by region, 2016 (%)
Grand View Research has segmented the Global Vaccine Adjuvants Market on the basis of type, application, route of administration, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Adjuvant Emulsion
Administration Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Infectious Disease
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
View Press Release Of This Report by Grand View Research:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For more Information visit: www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States