The U.S. wine market is expected to reach USD 85.00 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising per capita consumption of wine with meals and desserts is expected to drive growth over the forecast period.
Consumers’ access to the product in stores, restaurants, bars, nail salons, bookstores, coffee shops, movie theaters, and car wash & repair shops continues to expand over 5,500,000 locations in the U.S. Furthermore, producers are targeting niche sales channels such as direct-to-consumer sales and tasting rooms, which is expected to drive growth over the forecast period.
Agri-business software offers various industry-specific solutions and application of software to manage administrative tasks, track internal production and sales data, is likely to complement growth. E-commerce and digital marketing tools are the major driving factors owing to the legalization of online sales in the majority of the U.S. states.
The manufacturers compete on the basis of price, which commonly ranges between USD 3 a bottle to USD 15 and above along with a distribution network. The industry is highly competitive, and the product competes with other alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages for restaurant presence, retailer shelf space, distributor attention, brand recognition and promotions.
Full research report on U.S. wine market analysis: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-wine-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Table wine accounted for 82.2% of the revenue share in 2017 on account of low Alcohol by Volume (ABV) content and availability of wide varieties of blends including Merlot, cabernet sauvignon, chardonnay, and pinot noir
- Sparkling wine is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.8% over the forecast period owing to low cost of the product, which offers affordable luxury to young consumers celebrating different events throughout the year
- Off-trade distribution channel accounted for the largest revenue share in 2017, distributing over 71.3% of the product on account of increasing sales through supermarket chains, liquor stores offering value and variety in their selection
- On-trade distribution channel is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% on account of high demand from restaurants and hotels with increasing consumer income, and the rising level of spending at wineries
- Companies in the industry are highly competitive, and the major players compete on the basis of wide range of product portfolio, quality, brand names, pricing, and distribution strength; however, small-scale producers depend on distributors for promotional support
View more reports of this category by Grand View Research at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/consumer-goods
Grand View Research has segmented the U.S. wine market on the basis of product and distribution.
Product Outlook (Volume, Million Liters; Revenue, USD Billion; 2014 – 2025)
- Table Wine
- Dessert Wine
- Sparkling Wine
Distribution Outlook (Volume, Million Liters; Revenue, USD Billion; 2014 – 2025)
Access Full Press Release of this Report: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/us-wine-market-analysis
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For more information: https://www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States