U.S. Personalized Medicine Market Information, by product (diagnostic, therapeutics, medical care and nutrition and wellness) by application (diagnosis and intervention, drug development and usage, cancer genomics and others), by End users (hospitals, molecular diagnostic laboratories and testing centers, academic institutes, bio and health informatics companies and others)- Forecast to 2023
The U.S. Personalized Medicine market has been evaluated as average growing market and expected that the market will reach high growth figures in coming years. A factsheet published by the WHO states that about 17.5 million people die due to cancer and other diseases every year, which is about 31% of the deaths across the globe. These alarming statistics are the obvious reason for growth of the U.S. Personalized Medicine market. Major factors driving the growth of this market include growing occurrence of autoimmune diseases during the forecast period and various other disease. Individualized, targeted or personalized medicine aims to increase the efficacy of therapeutics via genetic testing and companion diagnostics. Personalized therapeutics and associated companion diagnostics are more specific and effective thereby giving pharma/biotech companies an important advantage to recuperate R&D costs. Personalized medicine reduces the frequency of adverse drug reactions and therefore has a dramatic impact on health economics. Developmental and diagnostic companies benefit from lower discovery and commercialization costs and more specific market subtypes.
Test the market data and market information presented through more than 30 market data tables and figures spread over 60 numbers of pages of the project report. Avail the in-depth table of content TOC & market synopsis on “U.S. Personalized Medicine market Research Report –Global Forecast to 2023
Get a Sample report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2937 .
The major participants of this market are:
- Laboratory Corporation of America
- Quest Diagnostics
- Becton Dickinson & Co.
- Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- Pfizer Inc.
- CardioDx Inc.
- Asuragen Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
The U.S. Personalized Medicine Market is segmented on the basis of product, application and end users. Based on the product, the market has been segmented as diagnostic, therapeutics, medical care and nutrition and wellness and others. Diagnostic and therapeutic commands the maximum market share of U.S market and is expected to reach high growth figures in the coming future Based on application, the market has been segmented into diagnosis and intervention, drug development and usage, cancer genomics and others. Further on the basis of end users the market has been segmented as hospitals, molecular diagnostic laboratories and testing centers, academic institutes, bio and health informatics companies and others. Hospitals commands the largest market share followed by molecular centers due to increasing usage in these facilities of these medicines.
Browse Complete Report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/personalized-medicine-market-2937 .
The market for Global Frozen Processed Food Market is segmented on the basis of product type, and by packaging ; by product type the Global Frozen Processed Food Market is segmented as dried fruit, frozen sea food, and frozen vegetables and on the basis of packaging the Global Frozen Processed Food Market is segmented as bag, box, can and others.
- To measure the U.S. personalized medicine market, which has experienced high growth year to year.
- To analyze the current personalized medicine business model in United States and to evaluate the commercial use of the personalized medicine technology platform.
- To analyze and forecast the market data for each sub-segment for the next 6 years.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future growth prospect.
- To analyze individual submarkets for personalized medicine in the United States in terms of technology, products, services, application areas and geography.
- To track and analyze developments which are competitive in nature such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments along with research and developments currently taking place in the personalized medicine market of the U.S.
- U.S. Personalized medicine providers, manufacturers & suppliers
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Research and Development (R&D) companies
- Government research laboratories
- Independent research laboratories
- Government and Independent regulatory authorities
- Market research and consulting service providers
- Academic institutes and universities
Get a discount at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/2937
Table of Contents
1.2 SCOPE OF STUDY
1.2.1 RESEARCH OBJECTIVE
1.2.2 ASSUMPTIONS & LIMITATIONS
1.3 MARKET STRUCTURE:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1 RESEARCH PROCESS:
2.2 PRIMARY RESEARCH
2.3 SECONDARY RESEARCH:
3 MARKET DYNAMICS
3.4 MACROECONOMIC INDICATORS
4 MARKET FACTOR ANALYSIS
4.1 PORTERS FIVE FORCES MODEL
4.2 BARGAINING POWER OF SUPPLIERS
4.3 BARGAINING POWER OF BUYERS
4.4 THREAT OF NEW ENTRANTS
4.5 THREAT OF SUBSTITUTES
4.6 INTENSITY OF RIVALRY
5 U.S. PERSONALISED MEDICINE MARKET, BY PRODUCT
5.3 MEDICAL CARE
5.4 NUTRITION AND WELLNESS
6. U.S. PERSONALISED MEDICINE MARKET, BY APPLICATION
6.1 DIAGNOSIS AND INTERVENTION
6.3 DRUG DEVELOPMENT AND USAGE
6.4 CANCER GENOMICS
7. U.S. PERSONALISED MEDICINE MARKET, BY END USERS
7.2 MOLECULAR DIAGNOSTIC LABORATORIES AND TESTING CENTERS
7.3 ACADEMIC INSTITUTES
7.4 BIO AND HEALTH INFORMATICS COMPANIES
8. U.S. PERSONALISED MEDICINE MARKET, BY REGION
9. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
9.1 MAJOR STRATEGIES ADOPTED BY MARKET PLAYERS
9..1.1 STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP
9..1.2 MERGER & ACQUISITION
10 COMPANY PROFILE
10.1.2 PRODUCT OVERVIEW
10.1.4 KEY DEVELOPMENTS
10.2 BECTON DICKINSON & CO.,
10.2.2 PRODUCT OVERVIEW
10.2.4 KEY DEVELOPMENTS
10.3 GE HEALTHCARE
10.3.2 PRODUCT OVERVIEW
10.3.5 KEY DEVELOPMENT
10.4 LABORATORY CORPORATION OF AMERICA
10.4.2 PRODUCT OVERVIEW
10.4.4 KEY DEVELOPMENTS
10.5.2 PRODUCT OVERVIEW
10.5.4 KEY DEVELOPMENTS
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –