The U.S. cord blood banking market is expected to reach USD 49.1 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing awareness regarding long term benefits of cord blood storage, increasing number of service providers, reduction in cost involved in storage, and growing investment in public banking are the factors driving the market growth in the country.
The U.S. cord blood banking market captures a significant share of the global cord blood banking industry. Factors such as high adoption rate for advanced technologies, growing per capita income, and increasing number of storage service providers can be attributable to the largest market share.
Growing applications of cord blood in the treatment of several chronic disorders is expected to fuel the market. Currently cord blood is approved for usage in around 80 diseases. These disease include degenerative disorders such as cancers, immunodeficiency related disorders, and bone marrow disorders. Growing prevalence of such diseases and need for effective therapeutic treatments are expected to boost the number of units stored. A large number of ongoing clinical trials in phase II, III, and IV are showing a potential growth opportunity in the near future.
Full Research Report On U.S. Cord Blood Banking Market Analysis:
Further Key Findings from the Report Suggest:
- Private banking currently captures the largest revenue share and is expected to dominate the market throughout the forecast period
- Large number of parents opting for private banking, high prices involved in collection, transport and storage, and increasing number of these type of service provides are the prime factors expected to result in swift growth of the segment during the forecast period
- Increasing awareness, high government investment, and efforts to store genetically diverse cord blood units are the factors expected to boost the segment growth of public banking
- Cord blood captured the largest market share in 2016 over cord tissue and placenta. Relatively easy license acquisition, affordability, and ease of storage are the factors driving the segment share.
- Key market players include California Cryobank Stem Cell Services LLC; Cord Blood America, Inc.; StemCyte, Inc.; Norton Healthcare, Inc.; Cryo-Cell International, Inc., and Lifeforce Cryobank Sciences Inc.
View More Reports Of This Category By Grand View Research At: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/biotechnology
Grand View Research has segmented the U.S. cord blood banking market on the basis of blood bank type, component and state:
Bank Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
Component 8Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
- Cord Blood
- Cord Tissue
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
- New Jersey
Access Full Press Release Of This Report By Grand View Research: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/us-cord-blood-banking-services-market-analysis
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For more information: http://www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States