The U.S. Construction Silicone Sealants Market is expected to reach USD 288.1 million by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising applications in the construction industry coupled with the benefits offered by silicone sealants are supplementing the demand for silicone sealants in the U.S.
The market is expected to witness significant demand on account of growing necessity for the substance in the construction industry. The applications of silicone sealants are growing in the construction industry owing to its utilization in gap fillings, bathrooms & kitchen fittings, and expansion joints. The use of the product in the structural glazing of buildings is also expected to aid the market growth.
The exterior was the largest application category in 2016 and is expected to maintain a comparatively low growth rate over the forecast period. Interior is expected to witness fastest growth rate over the forecast period.
Residential is expected to grow at the fastest rate over the next 8 years with an estimated CAGR of 5.6% from 2017 to 2025. Houston, Dallas, Washington, New York, Austin, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Seattle, Atlanta, and San Antonio are among the fastest-growing cities in terms of residential construction. Factors such as sustainable community development, easy access to affordable housing, and government support for home ownership in the U.S. are likely to create favorable opportunities for silicone sealants demand in the construction industry.
Full Research Report On U.S. Construction Silicone Sealants Market Analysis:
U.S. silicone sealants in construction market revenue by region, 2014 – 2025 (USD Million)
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The revenue generated from the U.S. silicone sealants in construction reached USD 184.5 million in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% from 2017 to 2025
- Exterior emerged as the largest application segment in 2016 and is estimated to grow substantially over the forecast period.
- The U.S. silicone sealants in the industrial sector was valued at USD 70.8 million in 2016 and is anticipated to witness staggered growth over the next 8 years
- The industry in Southwest is projected to witness considerable growth over the next decade owing to the rapidly advancing construction industry in the region. The regional market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7% from 2017 to 2025.
- Key market participants include Wacker Chemie AG, 3M Company, General Electric Company, CSL Silicones, Inc., and others
View more reports of this category by Grand View Research at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/plastics-polymers-and-resins
U.S. Silicone Sealants in construction market revenue by application, 2016 (%)
Grand View Research has segmented the U.S. construction silicone sealants market on the basis of sector, application, and region:
U.S. Construction Silicone Sealants Sector Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
U.S. Construction Silicone Sealants Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
U.S. Construction Silicone Sealants Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
View Press Release Of This Report by Grand View Research:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials, and healthcare.
For more Information visit: www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States