The indulgent and convenient nature of certain Bakery and Cereal products makes it a popular category with consumers. Frequent consumption in this category has led to innovative products that meet consumers’ desire for new and exciting experiences. Manufacturers have responded with the introduction of novel products such as breakfast bars or energy bars which can act as meal replacements. Such products provide convenience as well as a filling ‘meal’ to those stretched for time, or simply provide a treat for those looking for moments of indulgence.
• Men have a greater preference for easy and convenient food options such as Bakery and Cereal products, which can act as meal replacements
• US consumers are feeling increasingly time-scarce, causing them to look to Bakery and Cereals to provide moments of relaxation and escapism
• Younger consumers are more likely to ‘live for the moment’ without giving too much thought to the future effects of their current consumption
Browse Detailed Report with TOC at:
The Consumer and Market Insights: Bakery and Cereals Market in the US report identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption, combined with an in-depth study of the market and category dynamics, to identify key opportunities, and how to target them. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends. It also highlights the degree that influence trends have on consumption and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior are accurate.
Food Related Reports by Hexa Research Inc.
United States Private Label Food and Beverages Industry 2015:
APAC Juice Industry 2015:
What else does this report offer?
• Figures that showcase the number of times consumers of different age groups and gender consume Bakery and Cereals, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups “over” consume (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall)
• A study of market value and volumes from 2009-2019, supplemented with category, brand, and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will develop over the next five years
• The degree of influence that Canadean’s 20 key consumer trends have on Bakery and Cereals consumption, with granular analysis on the extent that the degree of influence varies by gender, age, wealth, and leisure
• Analysis of how consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term and recommended actions on how to adapt to these evolving needs
• International and US-specific product innovation examples targeting key consumer needs – compare your products against the top performers
For More Related Reports, Visit:
Reasons To Buy
• Find out what types of products consumers are purchasing, why they are consuming them, and what they will be looking for in the next few years. Product examples and key recommendations will help you derive key strategies in areas such as formulation, packaging, and key consumer targets
• Our unique consumer data has been developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, giving you an exclusive insight into the US Bakery and Cereals market
• Quantify the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Bakery and Cereals market for a deeper understanding of what is driving the market and how to alter product offerings accordingly
• Analyze category, brand, and packaging dynamics and how to compete with market leaders to provide a competitive edge to product launches
Request a Sample copy of this Report at:
Table of Contents
Classifications and definitions
Macroeconomic indicators – Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
National retail and foodservice figures – Key Takeouts
Market value and volume for the United States Bakery and Cereals market
Historical and projected sales in the United States Bakery and Cereals market
Degree of trade up/down-trade in the United States Bakery and Cereals market
Comparison of United States Bakery and Cereals market compared to other key countries
Market volume of United States Bakery and Cereals by category
Hexa Reports Inc. is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe.We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Email: Send Email
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States