Under the patronage of both GODSU Dean, His Excellency Rev. Dr. MICHAEL V. ROBERTS, JD, CDKA, Billionaire and acclaimed philanthropist and GODSU Chancellor, The Right Honorable Her Excellency Rev Dr. Diane Moore-Eubanks JD OEA, GODSU (http://www.godsu.org/community/empoweru) announces a conference to teach women and their families on how to further develop their businesses and improve their community featuring Dr. Leona Barr.
“GODSU believes that empowering women and their families with tools and technique to expand their enterprises creates a positive impact on future development – globally. The Conference will bring a diverse group of nationally recognized leaders with proven track records in finance, business and personal development to help women owned enterprises ‘bridge the gap’.” – Dr. Diane Moore-Eubanks, GODSU Chancellor and Founder of Global Oved Dei Seminary & University
The conference will include workshops to teach women and their families on how to further develop their businesses and communities. They are as follows:
- “Billion Dollar Business and Empire Builder Serial Entrepreneur” Dr Michael V Roberts
- “Resource Tools For Entrepreneurs” Dr. Leona Barr Davenport
- “How to Build An African Business Empire” Dr. Linus Okorie
- “Top to the Bottom Leadership Training” Coach Demond Coleman, Business Coach
- “Monetizing Your Workplace Ministry” Dr. N. Denise Mitchem
- “Millionaire Making By Online Marketing” Dr. Tracey Walker
- “Setting a Legacy for Children” Dr. Latonja Eppinger
- “Gaining Wealth as an Intrepreneur” Dr. Curlie McCalla
- “How to do Business with Fortune 100 Companies” Dr. Karmetria Dunham Burton
- “How to Do Business with the Federal Government” Dr. Janelle Billingslea
- “Activating a Successful GPS Wealth Path from a 20 Yr Old” H.E. Cairo Eubanks
- “Build Wealth Using Tax Lien Strategies” Dr. David Anderson
- “Crowdfunding Capital Raising Strategies from Broker” Eddie Edwards
- “Spiritual Wealth Through GODSU Chaplaincy and Global Bible Institute From” Rev. Dr. Tony Phillips & Rev. Dr. Joseph Hickman
- “The Importance of a 501C And Multiple Streams of Income from GODSU Founder” H.E. Rev. Dr. Dianne Moore Eubanks & CPA Garvin Severin
“GODSU’s aim is to foster universal empowerment for women and their families through a variety of successful personalities with diverse backgrounds using our educational global delivery systems to reach every continent. As such we are featuring Dr. Leona Barr to achieve the aim of self and community development.” – Cairo Eubanks, Director of the Jr. Ambassador Program
Regular tickets is $99 and 20% can be saved as discount if ticket is purchased on/or before the 4th of December, 2015 – that is $80!
Attendees receive a FREE autographed copy of “Action Has No Season,” by Dr. Michael V. Roberts, the most successful African American Entrepreneur who rose to billionaire status.
For more information, visit http://www.godsu.org/community/empoweru