Unnatural amino acids are increasingly growing in research stature for pharmaceuticals, food and feed additives, agrochemicals, and other industrial applications. Some amino acids such as isoleucine, threonine, and hydroxyproline, exhibit second centre of asymmetry and hence can exist in four sterioisomeric forms. The global Unnatural Amino Acids market is segmented on the basis of type, product, application, and end user.
The global unnatural amino acids market is segmented on the basis of types, application, and end user.
On the basis the types, it is segmented into D-phenylalanine, D-histidine, D-tyrosine, D-serine, D-alanine, D-tryptophan, D-cysteine, D-phenylglycine, D-p-hydroxy phenylglycine, D-2-chlorophenylglycine, D-penicillamine, D- proline, D-valine, D-citrulline /D-citrulene, D-lysine, D-leucine, D-glutamic acid, D-methionine, D-aspartic acid, D-arginine, D-cycloserine, and others. D-amino acids & derivatives accounted for the largest market share in 2016.
Based on the application, it is segmented into liver diseases, cancer, inflammatory disease, genetic diseases, and others. Liver diseases accounts for the largest market share of 32.6% in 2016.
On the basis of end user it is segmented into pharmaceutical & biotechnological companies, research laboratories, academic institutes, and others. Pharmaceutical & biotechnological companies accounts for the largest market share of 37.4% in 2016.
The leading market players in the global unnatural amino acids market include BASF SE, Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, Novartis AG, Bayer AG, GlaxoSmithKline plc, AstraZeneca plc, Abbott Laboratories and others.
Study objectives of Unnatural Amino Acids market
• To provide insights about factors influencing and affecting the market growth
• To provide historical and forecast revenues of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to regional and country-level markets
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments based on types, products, applications, end users, and its sub-segments.
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market share, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
• Pharmaceutical Companies
• Research and Development (R&D) Companies
• Government Research Institute
• Academic Institutes and Universities
• Medical Research Laboratories
• Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
• Potential Investors
• The global unnatural amino acids market is expected to reach USD 3,290.4 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 12.01%
• DL-amino acids & derivatives is the second largest segment, which is projected grow at a CAGR of 12.44% during the forecast period from 2017-2023
• The Americas captured the largest share of the global market and is expected to reach USD 3,290.4 million by 2023.
• Asia Pacific is the fastest growing region across the globe and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.16 % during the forecast period.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Report Prologue
2 Market Introduction
3 Research Methodology
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Factor Analysis
6 Global Unnatural Amino Acids Market, by Type
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349