Decorative DIY is driving growth in the DIY market as customers carry out small DIY projects themselves and get the professionals in for larger, more difficult tasks. It is expected to grow by 13.1% between 2016 and 2021e.
The largest subsector in gardening, greenstock and growing media, will be the key driver of growth over the next five years, increasing by 14.5%.
Click Here For Complete Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/uk-diy-and-gardening-2016-2021
– Decorative DIY is driving growth in the DIY market as customers carry out small DIY projects themselves and get the professionals in for larger, more difficult tasks. It is expected to grow by 13.1% between 2016 and 2021e. The largest subsector in gardening, greenstock and growing media, will be the key driver of growth over the next five years, increasing by 14.5%.
– DIY specialists have continued to lose share, a result of store closures and increasing competition from general merchandisers and value retailers. While representing a relatively small share of the gardening market, value retailers will make big gains over the next five years, achieving 24.1% growth and increasing their collective share of the gardening market to 3.1% by 2021.
– Two of the biggest DIY specialists, BandQ and Home base, are continuing to offload space; a result of tough trading conditions over the last five years and a move to multichannel. The online DIY and Gardening market grew by 2.6% over the last five years and is expected to grow by 2.4% over the following five. However, the instore channel continues to dominate with 93% of DIY shoppers buying instore and taking home compared to 24% of DIY shoppers buying online and having products delivered.
– Value for money, price and quality were ranked the three most important factors when deciding where to shop for DIY and Gardening; ease of online shopping was rated the least important.
Related reports by Radiant Insights:
Retail Sales of Cash and Carries and Warehouse Clubs in Asia-Pacific: Market Size, Growth and Forecast to 2020 –
Retail Sales of Clothing, Footwear, Accessories and Luxury Goods Specialists in Middle East and North Africa: Market Size, Growth and Forecast to 2020 –
The DIY and Gardening Sector report offers a comprehensive insight into the DIY and Gardening markets in the UK, analysing the market, the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes. It covers in detail various sectors within DIY and in Gardening, and provides forecasts to 2021.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
– What people buy
– Where people shop
– How people shop
– Why people shop
Browse More Reports of this Category @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/retail
Reasons To Buy
– Utilise the detailed market data and insight to help form an effective growth strategy across the DIY and Gardening market
– It covers forecasts to 2021, covering seven product categories within home decor:
– Greenstock and growing media
– Gardening tools
– Outdoor living
– Garden structures
– Garden utensils
– Identifes the drivers and inhibitors operating on the market helping to inform growth strategy.
– Detailed look at channel and retailer shares in this market
– Understand the opportunities in the market by learning who shops for gardening and DIY products, how frequently they shop and what drives their store selection.
Buy a Sample Copy of This Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/uk-diy-and-gardening-2016-2021/request-sample
Radiant Insights Inc. is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States