“Travel Insurance in Denmark to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics” contains detailed historic and forecast data covering Travel Insurance in Denmark. This databook provides values for key performance indicators such as policies and premiums (direct written premiums, net earned premiums and insurance penetration (ratio of direct premiums to GDP)), expenses (incurred loss and loss ratio (%)).
The research handbook provides the up-to-date market data for period 2011-2015 and illustrative forecast to 2020. Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency by country and number of active policies are represented in millions.
An insurance policy offered by an accident and health insurer licensed a non-life insurer, for covering trip cancellation or interruption, theft of, or loss to, property such as jewelry, cameras, baggage, or passports while on the trip, and emergency medical and dental expenses during the trip
The total amount of direct written premiums in the travel insurance in Denmark is valued at DKKxx.xx billion (US$xxx.xx billion) in 2015, which is an increase of xx.xx% from 2011. The category has recorded a CAGR of xx.xx% during the review period (2011-2015).
Travel Insurance in Denmark to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of Insurance industry in Denmark. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Denmark value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
Travel Insurance in Denmark to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics provides you with the following:
• Overall values of policies and premiums in the Travel Insurance
• Overall values of expenses in the Travel Insurance
Reasons to Buy
• Understand the personal accident and health insurance industry covering travel insurance life in Denmark.
• Enhance your knowledge of the market with a breakdown of data including gross direct written premiums, net earned premiums and insurance penetration (ratio of direct premiums to GDP), incurred loss and loss ratio (%)
• Allows you to plan future business decisions using the forecast figures given for the segment.
• The broad but detailed perspective will help all the companies in the Insurance industry to understand and succeed in the challenging market.
Table of Content: Key Points
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.4 CAGR Definition and Calculation
2 Travel Insurance – Policies and Premiums
2.1 Direct Written Premiums, 2011 – 2015
2.2 Direct Written Premiums Forecast, 2016 – 2020
2.3 Net Earned Premiums, 2011 – 2015
2.4 Net Earned Premiums Forecast, 2016 – 2020
2.5 Insurance Penetration (Ratio of Direct Premiums to GDP), 2011 – 2015
2.6 Insurance Penetration (Ratio of Direct Premiums to GDP) Forecast, 2016 – 2020
2.7 Incurred Loss, 2011 – 2015
2.8 Incurred Loss Forecast, 2016 – 2020
2.9 Loss Ratio (%), 2011 – 2015
2.10 Loss Ratio (%) Forecast, 2016 – 2020
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349