Market Forecast and Overview:
Transformer Oil is used as insulator and coolant in transformers by energy and power industry. The Global Transformer Oil Market has seen a potential growth over the past years and as per MRFR analysis, the Global Market is expected to reach USD 3,614.1 million by 2022 from USD 2,100 million with a CAGR of 8.29%. Globe is facing rise of demand for electricity which will lead to the installation of new transformer, replacement of old transformer, installation of grid infrastructure which will lead the market for transformer oil market. Moreover, old and existing networks are not able to meet the new demand for power has resulted to modification of the transmission and distribution grid infrastructure. This will impact the growth of the transformer oil market in the forecasted year. However, increasing adoption of dry transformer and volatility in crude oil prices is expected to hamper the market, on account of growing transmission and distribution network across globe.
- Asia-Pacific accounts for the largest share of 40% in the global transformer oil market in 2015.
- Naphthenic accounted for the largest market share of 54.60% in 2014, with a market value of USD 1,146.6 million and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.44% during the forecast period.
- Large Transformers accounted for the largest market share of 49.00% in 2014, with a market value of USD 1,029.0 million and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.99% during the forecast period.
- China accounted for the largest market share of 44.00% in 2014, with a market value of USD 369.6 million and is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of 9.98% during the forecast period.
Receive a Sample Report upon Request https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1769
Market Key Players:
The Key Players of Global Transformer Oil Market Report include- Nynas AB, Ergon Inc., Petrochina Company Limited, APAR Industries Limited, Calumet Specialty Products Partners L.P., Sinopec Corporation, Hydrodec Group PLC, Cargill Incorporated, Engen Petroleum Limited, Valvoline, San Joaquin Refining Co. Inc., and Gandhar Oil Refinery India Limited.
Global Transformer Oil Market has been segmented into:
- Types: Naphthenic, Paraffanic, Silicone Based and Bio Based
- Application: Small Transformer, Large Transormer, Utility and others
- Region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW
Regional Analysis of Global Transformer Oil Market:
Asia Pacific held the largest share of 40% within the Transformer Oil market in 2015, and is expected to retain its majority by 2022. Followed by APAC, North America and Europe region is expected to compete each other in terms of both value and volume. Countries like China and India has a high demand for the Transformer oil for expansion of electric networks and installation of transformer. Transformer oil market will be driven by the growth of transmission and distribution network all across the globe. The growth for transformer oil will be slower in Americas and Europe region, as they are more depended on renewable sources then conventional sources of energy.
Study Objectives of Global Transformer Oil Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next six years of various segments and sub-segments of the Global Transformer Oil market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Global Transformer Oil market based on various factors such as supply chain analysis, and Porter’s five forces analysis
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Transformer Oil market
- Transformer Oil manufacturers
- Transformer Oil dealers and supplier
- Grid Infrastructure player
- Energy and power sector
- Industry Associations and Publications
- Investment bankers and M&A Consultants
The report covers brief analysis of country level market information –
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –