Orlando, FL – June 25, 2015 – Former Executive Vice President of Operations for Walt Disney World® Resort, Lee Cockerell, is providing the tools that entrepreneurs need to start and grow a successful business on Thrive15.com. Thrive15.com provides engaging 15-minute online courses taught by millionaire mentors and everyday entrepreneurial success stories. Thrive15.com is often compared to Lynda.com, which provides business skills online, but is not tailored for entrepreneurs.
As the senior operating executive for 10 years, Cockerell led a team of 40,000 and was responsible for the operations of 20 resort hotels, four theme parks, two water parks, a shopping and entertainment village and the ESPN Sports and Recreation complex. Cockerell brings his real-life experience at Disney to mentor millions on Thrive15.com. Cockerell’s training videos cover topics such as: leadership, overcoming adversity, mindset, customer service, human resources, and management. Cockerell attributes his success to being diligent and building great teams, implementing best practice management systems, and to becoming a time management expert.
“You have to make the call you’re afraid to make. You have to get up earlier than you want to get up. You have to care more about others than they care about you. I am honored to provide practical training videos from my years of experience to help others be successful in business,” says Lee Cockerell.
According to the Wall Street Journal, 90% of new skills are lost within a year with little practical follow-up or meaningful assessments. Thrive15.com subscribers can self-evaluate themselves on the 20 core areas of business mastery known as the “Wheel of Wealth” and are then encouraged to watch specific trainings based upon how they scored themselves. Thrivers are also free to watch thousands of episodes as many times as they want to improve their business skills. The practical business courses found within the Thrive15.com website cover topics such as accounting, sales, marketing, business modeling, legal, public relations and other subjects which team of mentors believe are essential for entrepreneurs to master.
Thrive15.com launched out of beta on February 1, 2015 after nearly three years of development. The website provides engaging 15-minute online courses taught by millionaire mentors and everyday entrepreneurial success stories. The mentors include success stories such as NBA Hall of Famer turned successful entrepreneur, David Robinson, the former Executive Vice President of Operations for Walt Disney World® Resort, Lee Cockerell, the funding expert and the co-founder of Guidant Financial which has funded over 8,000 + entrepreneurs totaling over $3 billion, David Nilssen, the New York Times bestselling author and publicist of choice for Michael Jackson, Prince, P. Diddy, Charlton Heston and countless celebrities, Michael Levine.
Thrive15.com costs subscribers $49 per month, $19 per month for students and offers a free subscription to all U.S. veteran or active duty military members with every paid subscription with the 1 for 1 HandUp Movement.
“We know business schools can cost up to $100,000 and courses are not usually taught by world-class mentors such as Lee Cockerell who teaches Thrivers to run their business like Disney. We created an affordable way for entrepreneurs to learn real, practical training from world-class mentors they would not normally have access to,” says Thrive15.com Founder, Clay Clark.
Quick Facts About Thrive15:
- Thrive15.com provides 15-minute practical online business courses taught by millionaires, mentors, and everyday entrepreneurial success stories.
- Thrive15.com features many celebrity mentors including:
° David Robinson, NBA Hall of Fame Basketball Player and founder of Carver Academy charter schools and Admiral Capital Group, which currently has a valuation of over $250 million;
° Lee Cockerell, the Former Executive Vice President of Operations for Walt Disney World Resort who once managed 40,000 + employees;
° Michael Levine, the founder of Levine Communications who has been the publicist of choice for Michael Jackson, Prince, P. Diddy, Charlton Heston, Cameron Diaz, and countless other celebrities; David Nilssen, the co-founder of one of the nation’s largest small business funding solutions, Guidant Financial and; Jonathan Barnett, the founder of the 400 + OXI Fresh franchises.
- Thrive15.com has teamed up David Robinson and the U.S. Chamber’s, “Hiring Our Heroes Program,” to provide free subscriptions to U.S. military families as part of the 1 for 1 HandUp Movement.
- Thrive15.com has been mentioned in Forbes, Pando Daily, Yahoo Finance, Business Insider, Entrepreneur, and numerous media outlets since launching.
- Thrive15.com offers best practice and practical online education in the core areas of business mastery that every entrepreneur must know including: legal, real estate, investing, execution, purpose, mindset, networking, business modeling, overcoming adversity, capital, branding, marketing, sales, customer service, product/service development, quality control, accounting, management, human resources, and leadership.
- Thrive15.com was founded by Chief Operating Officer and Oklahoma’s former U.S. Small Business Administration Entrepreneur of the Year, Clay Clark.
- The Chief Executive Officer of Thrive15.com is doctor, entrepreneur, and venture capitalist, Doctor Robert Zoellner.
- Thrive15.com offers points instead of grades and gives its users a chance to win a business boost package to the Thriver with the most points.
- Thrive15.com’s content is created by combining entertainment, gamification, and best-practice practical business education to increase the retention of training provided on the platform.
Company Name: Thrive15.com
Contact Person: Deedra Determan
Email: Send Email
Address:1609 South Boston Ave Suite 200
Country: United States