Tulsa, OK – June 15, 2015 – Similar to what Team Treehouse has done to educate web developers to get a better job, Thrive15.com provides entrepreneurship education online to doctors and dentists who want to grow their practice. Medical school does not prepare doctors to be an entrepreneur, just how to be a doctor. Venture capitalist, optometrist, and Thrive15.com CEO, Dr. Robert Zoellner, teaches doctors and dentists how to start and grow their business with his online education platform for entrepreneurs, Thrive15.com. Medical and dental schools do not teach entrepreneurship, which leaves the doctor as an expert in their field, but with none of the skills needed to start and grow their practice.
“As doctors, we are expected to get out of medical school and open a practice without any of the real-life practical training on running a business. It doesn’t matter how skilled of a doctor you are if you can’t bring in revenue and manage your staff,” says optometrist and Thrive15.com CEO, Dr. Robert Zoellner.
Doctors and dentists can now learn how to successfully run a medical practice from millionaire mentors like Dr. Zoellner on Thrive15.com. The practical business courses found within the Thrive15.com website cover topics such as accounting, sales, marketing, time management, legal, public relations, and more taught by world-class mentors who have a proven track record of success.
According to SmallBizTrends.com, 50% of small businesses fail within the first year and 95% fail within the first five years. Thrive15.com launched out of beta on January 15th 2015 after nearly three years of development. The website provides engaging 15-minute online courses taught by millionaire mentors and everyday entrepreneurial success stories. The mentors include success stories such as NBA Hall of Famer turned successful entrepreneur, David Robinson, the former Executive Vice President of Operations for Walt Disney World Resort, Lee Cockerell, the funding expert and the co-founder of Guidant Financial, David Nilssen, the New York Times bestselling author and publicist of choice for Michael Jackson, Prince, P. Diddy, Charlton Heston and countless celebrities, Michael Levine and countless experts.
“As a business coach, I have worked with many doctors and dentists on helping them create duplicable and scalable business models to help them reach their financial dreams. On Thrive15.com, we provide practical business skills that can help medical professionals start and grow their practice,” says Thrive15 Founder, Clay Clark.
Instead of offering grades like traditional online and offline schools, Thrive15.com allows users to earn points. Each month the subscriber who earns the most points is awarded a one-on-one mentorship session Thrive15.com founder Clay Clark and an opportunity to compete to win the business boost package. As the cost of education increases, affordable online education platforms like Team Treehouse and Thrive15.com are becoming increasingly popular.
Quick Facts About Thrive15:
- Thrive15.com provides 15-minute practical online business courses taught by millionaires, mentors, and everyday entrepreneurial success stories.
- Thrive15.com features many celebrity mentors including:
- David Robinson, NBA Hall of Fame Basketball Player and founder of Carver Academy charter schools and Admiral Capital Group, which currently has a valuation of over $250 million;
° Lee Cockerell, the Former Executive Vice President of Operations for Walt Disney World Resort who once managed 40,000 + employees;
° Michael Levine, the founder of Levine Communications who has been the publicist of choice for Michael Jackson, Prince, P. Diddy, Charlton Heston, Cameron Diaz, and countless other celebrities;
° David Nilssen, the co-founder of one of the nation’s largest small business funding solutions, Guidant Financial and;
° Jonathan Barnett, the founder of the 400 + OXI Fresh franchises.
- Thrive15.com has teamed up David Robinson and the U.S. Chamber’s, “Hiring Our Heroes Program,” to provide free subscriptions to U.S. military families as part of the 1 for 1 HandUp Movement.
- Thrive15.com has been mentioned in Forbes, Pando Daily, Yahoo Finance, Business Insider, Entrepreneur, and numerous media outlets since launching.
- Thrive15.com offers best practice and practical online education in the core areas of business mastery that every entrepreneur must know including: legal, real estate, investing, execution, purpose, mindset, networking, business modeling, overcoming adversity, capital, branding, marketing, sales, customer service, product/service development, quality control, accounting, management, human resources, and leadership.
- Thrive15.com was founded by Chief Operating Officer and Oklahoma’s former U.S. Small Business Administration Entrepreneur of the Year, Clay Clark.
- The Chief Executive Officer of Thrive15.com is doctor, entrepreneur, and venture capitalist, Doctor Robert Zoellner.
- Thrive15.com offers points instead of grades and gives its users a chance to win a business boost package to the Thriver with the most points.
- Thrive15.com’s content is created by combining entertainment, gamification, and best-practice practical business education to increase the retention of training provided on the platform.
Company Name: Thrive15.com
Contact Person: Deedra Determan
Email: Send Email
Address:1609 South Boston Ave Suite 200
Country: United States