Thrive15.com, a website which offers online education for entrepreneurs, is giving away a $15,000 business boost package to two entrepreneurs, who are also Thrive15.com subscribers. The winners earned points by watching 15-minute practical business courses taught by millionaire mentors and everyday entrepreneurial success stories. The winners also earned points by taking short quizzes on what they learned and each month the Thriver with the top points on the leaderboard receives one-on-one business coaching from world-class mentors and a chance to win the business boost package.
According to a recent Gallup poll on traits of entrepreneurs, it says successful entrepreneurs are born with traits that help them succeed, but it’s rare that anyone is born with very high levels of all of the talents needed to succeed. That’s where training, support and talent development come into play. If someone is born without a lot of natural entrepreneurial talent, support and development will help that person.
“Many entrepreneurs feel as though capital is difficult to obtain. On Thrive15.com, instead of offering grades, we offer points that go toward our business boost package to the Thriver that is at the top leaderboard each month. This gives them great incentive to watch, learn, and share the content that will help them reach their financial goals,” says Thrive15.com Founder, Clay Clark.
Thrive15.com provides engaging 15-minute online courses taught by millionaire mentors and everyday entrepreneurial success stories. Thrive15.com subscribers can self-evaluate themselves on the 20 core areas of business mastery known as the “Wheel of Wealth” and are then encouraged to watch specific trainings based upon how they scored themselves. Thrivers are also free to watch the courses they want, as many times as they want, to improve their business skills. The practical business courses found within the Thrive15.com website cover topics such as accounting, sales, marketing, business modeling, legal, public relations and other subjects which team of mentors believe are essential for entrepreneurs to master.
“My favorite thing about Thrive15 is the immediate access to business mentors that we may otherwise never have had to otherwise. The one on one interviews with successful business professionals makes it feel like they are truly MY mentors,” says Steve Hulsey, Thrive15 subscriber and boost package winner.
Thrive15.com also aspires to make the learning experience fun for the entrepreneur, to increase the retention of the practical business trainings being taught.
“The site overall is amazing! It is just what I and thousands others needs and I thank everyone involved for making the information available,” says Julie Nguyen, Las Vegas resident, Thriver and winner of the $15,000 business boost package.
Thrive15.com is launching out of beta on February 1, 2015, after nearly three years of development. The website provides engaging 15-minute online courses taught by millionaire mentors and everyday entrepreneurial success stories. The mentors include success stories such as NBA Hall of Famer turned successful entrepreneur, David Robinson, the former Executive Vice President of Operations for Walt Disney World Resort, Lee Cockerell, the funding expert and the co-founder of Guidant Financial, David Nilssen, the New York Times bestselling author and publicist of choice for Michael Jackson, Prince, P. Diddy, Charlton Heston and countless celebrities, Michael Levine and countless experts.
To learn more about Thrive15.com, visit them online at Thrive15.com
Quick Facts About Thrive15:
- Thrive15.com provides 15-minute practical online business courses taught by millionaires, mentors, and every day entrepreneurial success stories.
- Thrive15.com features such celebrity mentors including: NBA Hall of Fame Basketball Player turned successful entrepreneur, David Robinson, the Former Executive Vice President of Operations for Walt Disney World Resort who once managed 40,000 + employees, Lee Cockerell, the Founder of Levine Communications who has been the publicist of choice for Michael Jackson, Prince, P. Diddy, Charlton Heston, Cameron Diaz, and countless other celebrities, Michael Levine, the co-founder of one of the nation’s largest small business funding solutions, Guidant Financial, David Nilssen, the founder of the 400 + franchise OXI Fresh franchise, and many other successful business professionals.
- Thrive15.com has teamed up David Robinson and the U.S. Chamber’s, “Hiring Our Heroes Program,” to provide free subscriptions to U.S. military families as part of the 1 for 1 HandUp Movement.
- Thrive15.com has been mentioned in Forbes, Pando Daily, Yahoo Finance, Business Insider, Entrepreneur, and numerous media outlets since launching in BETA.
- Thrive15.com offers best practice and practical online education in the core areas of business mastery that every entrepreneur must know including: legal, real estate, investing, execution, purpose, mindset, networking, business modeling, overcoming adversity, capital, branding, marketing, sales, customer service, product/service development, quality control, accounting, management, human resources, and leadership.
- Thrive15.com was founded by Chief Operating Officer and Oklahoma’s former U.S. Small Business Administration Entrepreneur of the Year, Clay Clark.
- The Chief Executive Officer of Thrive15.com is doctor, entrepreneur, and venture capitalist, Doctor Robert Zoellner.
- Thrive15.com offers points instead of grades and gives its users a chance to win a business boost package of over $10,000 every six months to the Thriver with the most points.
- Thrive15.com’s content is created by combining entertainment, gamification, and best-practice practical business education to increase the retention of training provided on the platform.
Company Name: Thrive15.com
Contact Person: Deedra Determan
Email: Send Email
Address:1609 South Boston Ave Suite 200
Country: United States