Las Vegas, Nevada – Clay Clark, the founder of disruptive online business education platform Thrive15.com, is set to speak Las Vegas at the Aria Hotel. Clark will speak to the revolutionary agent-owned cloud brokerage called eXp Realty. Experts and many within the real estate industry consider eXp Realty to be the new business model and the future of real estate and many experts consider Clark’s business Thrive15.com to be a game-changing technology as well. Many experts predict that the business education platform will shake up the traditional business school model.
Traditionally many business schools (also commonly referred to as “b-schools”) charge between $50,000 and $100,000 to complete their programs. However, upon graduation the world does not stop changing. And thus graduates are then forced to find a new source of learning that will keep up with the fast-pace at which the world is changing. Many graduates report being weighed down with crushing student debt and without the time freedom to return back to college for additional education if they wanted to. Thrive15.com’s mission is to mentor millions with practical business education provided and taught by millionaires and everyday entrepreneurial success stories. Thrive15.com is now able to provide powerful and practical business training courses at less than 1% of the cost of traditional and formal education.
Clark adds, “Users, known as Thrivers, can log onto the website any time they want and learn anything they want. If they can’t find the answers they are looking for, they can simply reach to us via our “Ask the Mentor” button and our team provides them with the answers they are looking for. We don’t provider our users with theoretical answers to their questions. At Thrive15.com we are focused on results. For instance we were able to help one young man turn his business idea into viable business that has grown at such an outstanding rate that he is earning two times more than he was earning as an educator which was his college field of study. To me, this is what excites me every day. It is just amazing how someone can completely transform their life once they discover, define, and refine their goals while aggressively pursuing the practical education we all need and want to stay relevant in this fast-changing world that we live in. As another example, today we have countless business managers requesting answers to their questions, and because of our investment in cutting age technology, we are now able to produce countless business management trainings.”
Clark’s talk in Las Vegas is eagerly anticipated as he has been the speaker of choice for many of America’s largest and most successful companies including Hewlett Packard, O’Reilly Auto Parts, UPS, and countless others.
Quick Facts Thrive15.com:
• Thrive15.com provides 15-minute practical online business courses taught by millionaires, mentors, and everyday entrepreneurial success stories.
• Thrive15.com features many celebrity mentors including:
David Robinson, NBA Hall of Fame Basketball Player and founder of Carver Academy charter schools and Admiral Capital Group, which currently has a valuation of over $250 million;
Lee Cockerell, the Former Executive Vice President of Operations for Walt Disney World Resort who once managed 40,000+ employees;
Michael Levine, the founder of Levine Communications who has been the publicist of choice for Michael Jackson, Prince, P. Diddy, Charlton Heston, Cameron Diaz, and countless other celebrities;
David Nilssen, the co-founder of one of the nation’s largest small business funding solutions, Guidant Financial and;
Jonathan Barnett, the founder of the 400+ OXI Fresh franchises.
• Thrive15.com has teamed up David Robinson and the U.S. Chamber’s, “Hiring Our Heroes Program,” to provide free subscriptions to U.S. military families as part of the 1-for-1 HandUp Movement.
• Thrive15.com has been mentioned in Forbes, Pando Daily, Yahoo Finance, Business Insider, Entrepreneur, and numerous media outlets since launching.
• Thrive15.com offers best practice and practical online education in the core areas of business mastery that every entrepreneur must know including: legal, real estate, investing, execution, purpose, mindset, networking, business modeling, overcoming adversity, capital, branding, marketing, sales, customer service, product/service development, quality control, accounting, management, human resources, and leadership.
• Thrive15.com was founded by Chief Operating Officer and Oklahoma’s former U.S. Small Business Administration Entrepreneur of the Year, Clay Clark.
• The Chief Executive Officer of Thrive15.com is doctor, entrepreneur, and venture capitalist, Doctor Robert Zoellner.
• Thrive15.com offers points instead of grades and gives its users a chance to win a business boost package to the Thriver with the most points.
• Thrive15.com’s content is created by combining entertainment, gamification, and best-practice practical business education to increase the retention of training provided on the platform.
Company Name: Thrive15.com
Contact Person: Deedra Determan
Email: Send Email
Address:1609 South Boston Ave, Suite 200
Country: United States