Tulsa, OK – June 24, 2015 – Thrive15.com’s Founder, Clay Clark, believes that he can disrupt the traditional business school model in the way that Steve Jobs disrupted the music industry with iTunes. In the same way iTunes allowed customers the freedom to choose the exact song they wanted, Thrive15.com allows users to choose business courses they want to take, versus having to buy all the non-practical general education that is included in the cost of tuition. For less than the average American’s monthly Starbucks bill, Thrive15.com offers 15-minute video trainings in 20 areas of business including sales, marketing, accounting, public relations, capital, and more, taught by world-class mentors for $49 per month. Student subscriptions are $19 per month and Thrive15.com has teamed up with the U.S. Chamber’s Hiring Our Heroes Program to provide a free subscription to active, reserve, and veteran members of the U.S. military and their spouses with the 1 for 1 HandUp Movement. Thrive15.com launched in February and has subscribers in 33 countries. Thrive15.com aims to disrupt the business school model the way Lynda.com revolutionized online learning.
Many experts and billionaire business owners share Clark’s views including Mark Cuban who has been quoted as saying, “When easy credit for buying or flipping a house disappeared we saw a collapse in the price of housing, and we’re going to see that same collapse in the price of student tuition and that’s going to lead to colleges going out of business… Can someone please explain to me how what is happening in higher education is any different?”
According to Bloomberg Business article from March 2015, some top-ranked business schools are raising tuition by between 2 percent and 10 percent this fall, bumping up the cost of classes for the 2015-16 academic year to nearly $66,000 at the high end. Throw in room and board, fees, and textbooks, and it will cost as much as $99,000 to attend B-school next year.
Thrive15.com Founder Clay Clark says, “We are focused on providing an alternative to the overpriced business schools that are ripping students off and teaching things that business owners don’t need to know. Entrepreneurs don’t need to be paying for and taking general education classes about archery, humanities, and bowling. They need the practical education and the capital to start a business, not debt and general education.”
Thrive15.com’s innovative courses are taught by world-class mentors such as NBA Hall of Famer turned private equity fund and entrepreneur, David Robinson and former Executive Vice President of Operations of Walt Disney World Resort, Lee Cockerell, who once managed over 40,000 employee creating the “Disney Magic” customer service the company has become known for today.
Thrive15.com announces it’s patent pending technology provides courses that are broken up into easy to digest 15-minute chunks and feature aspects of entertainment and gamification to increase engagement and the retention of knowledge for the student. Thrive15.com does not offer grades, instead Thrivers can earn points toward a business boost package for a chance to win capital for their business.
Quick Facts About Thrive15:
- Thrive15.com provides 15-minute practical online business courses taught by millionaires, mentors, and everyday entrepreneurial success stories.
- Thrive15.com features many celebrity mentors including:
° David Robinson, NBA Hall of Fame Basketball Player and founder of Carver Academy charter schools and Admiral Capital Group, which currently has a valuation of over $250 million;
° Lee Cockerell, the Former Executive Vice President of Operations for Walt Disney World Resort who once managed 40,000 + employees;
° Michael Levine, the founder of Levine Communications who has been the publicist of choice for Michael Jackson, Prince, P. Diddy, Charlton Heston, Cameron Diaz, and countless other celebrities; David Nilssen, the co-founder of one of the nation’s largest small business funding solutions, Guidant Financial and; Jonathan Barnett, the founder of the 400 + OXI Fresh franchises.
- Thrive15.com has teamed up David Robinson and the U.S. Chamber’s, “Hiring Our Heroes Program,” to provide free subscriptions to U.S. military families as part of the 1 for 1 HandUp Movement.
- Thrive15.com has been mentioned in Forbes, Pando Daily, Yahoo Finance, Business Insider, Entrepreneur, and numerous media outlets since launching.
- Thrive15.com offers best practice and practical online education in the core areas of business mastery that every entrepreneur must know including: legal, real estate, investing, execution, purpose, mindset, networking, business modeling, overcoming adversity, capital, branding, marketing, sales, customer service, product/service development, quality control, accounting, management, human resources, and leadership.
- Thrive15.com was founded by Chief Operating Officer and Oklahoma’s former U.S. Small Business Administration Entrepreneur of the Year, Clay Clark.
- The Chief Executive Officer of Thrive15.com is doctor, entrepreneur, and venture capitalist, Doctor Robert Zoellner.
- Thrive15.com offers points instead of grades and gives its users a chance to win a business boost package to the Thriver with the most points.
- Thrive15.com’s content is created by combining entertainment, gamification, and best-practice practical business education to increase the retention of training provided on the platform.
Company Name: Thrive15.com
Contact Person: Deedra Determan
Email: Send Email
Address:1609 South Boston Ave Suite 200
Country: United States